• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    We have 1000 NSSF gun safety brochures taking up space under our bed. They need to find a new home, so they are free to whoever is willing to come get 'em. Packed in 10 boxes of 100. Take 'em all, or as many boxes of 100 as you wish.

No pictures of the brochures.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'd ship if I could, but they are fairly big and heavy, and I simply cannot afford to do so. :( It would probably cost a pretty penny.

Anyway, free bump for free goodies.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    We have 1000 NSSF gun safety brochures taking up space under our bed. They need to find a new home, so they are free to whoever is willing to come get 'em. Packed in 10 boxes of 100. Take 'em all, or as many boxes of 100 as you wish.

No pictures of the brochures.
    Bring some of them up Lafayette way and I'll find a home for a couple hundred or so.
    If nothing else, I'll set a stack out at the Friends of the NRA banquet in Sept.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Bring some of them up Lafayette way and I'll find a home for a couple hundred or so.
    If nothing else, I'll set a stack out at the Friends of the NRA banquet in Sept.

I'd forgotten about this! I'm so sorry!

I've still got them, and travel to Lafayette daily for work, if you are still interested.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Still have all 1000 taking up space under my bed! You can have however many Mgderf doesn't want.

That's awesome. They will make great info to put in a packet to hand out I"m sure. Probably only need a couple hundred though so whatever is fine with me. Just let me know.

Thanks! :patriot:

Top Bottom