• ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    This thread will be a work in progress but thought it'd be fun for everyone to have just a taste of what life is like on the other side of the tracks.

As many of you know I am a man that lives amongst the upper echelon of society. I've got to admit it's difficult being in that 1% that everyone envies. I'm not trying to make anyone feel less than adequate, but my lifestyle affords me some things that many may consider excessive, extravagant, or recklessly wasteful. An example of this would be my classic fiero sports car...it only has two seats. It's probably not a car that you 9 to 5-ers would have any use for as you can't get groceries with it or live out of it, but it wasn't made for simple folks. A fiero encompasses all that is VitaminK, extravagant and bad ass. The point of owning one is that owning one is pointless. Side note: the highest speed limit in indy is 65...the fiero does 85! I know, right?!

Pardon my digression. I've recently come into some MORE money after my new book hit the shelves (reserve your copy today)

203299969.jpg

I had a book signing the other day, but oddly no one showed up... I say oddly because I'm told every state has a VitaminK fan club. They say everyone who has bought my book has to register in their state. Kind of flattering, but it's something i'm used to.

Back on topic...So I take a long hard look at my couch-bed that i had imported from the orient (also called a "fu-ton" which means bad-ass) and felt sad as if something was missing. As i've said before, "SADNESS IS FOR POOR PEOPLE!" and i set out for a solution. I noticed that all my guns, magazines, sheets, and guitars are lifeless and monochromatic. I then went to Corey from SSNFA who showed me his no-longer-monochromatic-rifle.

Seen here:
    IMG_0487.jpg

I hate to be outdone so i called and made an appointment with BATTLECOAT. The owner, recognizing immediately that he was talking to "the" Vitamin-K told me to come in at my earliest convenience (which is the only way i do it). I brought with me a box of parts. A saiga iz132, a TWS hinged top cover, 2 UsPalm FDE mags, a UsPalm FDE battle grip, a primary arms red dot, an ace folding skeleton stock, a polytac light in a thorntail mount, a YHM qd flash hider (yes for a can), and various sundries. We then went through his entire collection of camo films which took forever. I don't think there was a pattern he didn't have. It was a toss up between Atacs and Atacs Fg

Atacs
    where-to-buy-img.jpg

Atacs FG
    Proper-A-TACS-FG-ACU.jpg

I decided on regular Atacs as i'm not trying to look like Princess Leia.

Review_VTSCPrincessLeiaCombatPoncho_still.jpg

My initial observations of BATTLECOAT is that they are a top notch facility. I've seen the videos on the internet of home dip kits and this certainly is not that. He showed me that each piece takes several days to make perfect. The work area looked similar to a Dr's office only with gun parts in various states of completion organized and labeled everywhere. I'm confident that my gun will come out looking way better than corey's as i am more attractive and am willing to spend more money.

Pictures will be forthcoming. Stay tuned. If you need something to occupy your time, buy my book.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    You suck for not going Return of the Jedi...

Trust me it was a toss up. You and i both know that star wars is a documentary that was filmed in the future and brought back for us to learn from. That being said, i am aware a war will take place, though i'm not sure what side i'll be on because honestly it appears the Empire has all the money. The Emperor drives around in a ship that looks suspiciously like a fiero classic bad ass sports car.

250px-Fiero88.JPG

abb_imperialShuttle.jpg

that's right, space *****es!

He also never leaves the comfort of his chair which i assume can become a bed... You put 2 and 2 together.

endor3.jpg

I had to ask myself this, do i really want to look like a bunch of broke teenagers out in the woods mad at the government? No. i am the 1% that think the other 99% should occupy a job.

Now accept my "FaceTime" request so i can force choke you through my monitor

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Are you sure you are not going to wear a Rebelflage poncho and funny hat/helmet/visor, to match your new rifle? That would be kicken it, old school jedi!

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Perhaps if i went with that color of camo. Like i alluded to before, one of the key things about being rich is buying something with no practical purpose. I chose a camo pattern that mimics nothing in my AO. It's just how i get down.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Had a sweet red fiero sitting outside my house for 2 weeks on the street are you stalking me?

The car was not mine. You should go out an thank the owner though for boosting the value of your home. Were people coming over assuming someone intelligent attractive and famous stopped by? I get that a lot.
    My fiero, much like my Saiga, are custom painted. As i said before, i am not a man of mild tastes. I like the extreme in badassery. Though the picture you posted is "nice" you should now prepare to have your socks knocked off.

BOOM unicorn fiero with state issued rockstar parking permit
    Pontiac_Fiero_Unicorn.jpg

Don't hate me cuz you ain't me

FIERO? I thought you mean CAMARO! (Fiero... snicker)

I would never confuse the two. One is a collector's muscle/sports car sought after by those that hunger for excellence in their standard of living...the other is a wheelless rusting lawn ornament in front of a double wide.

PontiacFiero.jpg

Did Daryl Hall and John Oats pose on a Camero? No. Why? Because they are the greatest musicians to walk the earth, and not slack jawed booger eating morons.

Folks I apologize. I know that by me posting about how good i have it just reminds you of how horrible you have it. Often my posts cause an upswing at the suicide hotline. I should explain my position so that you don't think i'm just flaunting my awesomeness and shunning everyone for being content with mediocrity. My custom painted fiero sports coupe with state issued rockstar parking permit is nice, but that is the lifestyle that i'm accustomed to. It is both a blessing and a curse. Many of you are content to ride Mass transit, eat at home, and not wear several expensive gold chains...and i don't hate you for that. Look at it this way, I have reached the pinnacle of existence and it's boring up here. You can only go up! The sky's the limit!

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Wow
    There HAS to be a fan club here on INGO I can join right?
    I want to be WIN too!!
    Where can I sign up?

There is a club but it's very expensive and you must be extremely attractive to join. You may have noticed that i often wear a "members only" jacket. I get to wear it because i pay my dues.

So back on topic, I stopped by to check the status of my gun. We are past phase one which is the cleaning phase. More to come on that. I did see this though!
    picture.php

Magpul ACR with an Acog next to a Glock both in different digicams. I really got into that. I was happy i stopped by because i got to talk more about the process over a cup of coffee. The owner is very friendly and poured me a cup of this.

REVV-LG-REVVPULSE.png

HOLY ****ING ****BALLS. The consistency is similar to motor oil (as well as the taste). I immediately thanked him for the coffee and the conversation, threw my fiero up on my shoulder, and ran a lap around 465. You may have seen me. i was the really chaffed guy passing you in the fast lane while carrying a fiero! Kinda hard to miss.

Last edited:

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    I had some of this coffee at work the other day, I ordered a 72 coffee sampler pack. The label sold me, it looked dangerous and I like danger. I tried it and I must say, this coffee made my chest hair grow. So much so, that I had some children pay ME to braid it.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Man I like the looks of that Glock!! :D

I agree. The before and after is what sold me. The thing looked like junk and now looks awesome, obviously not as awesome as my gun will look, but awesome nonetheless. He also had an AR done in snowdigi that was really cool.

I had some of this coffee at work the other day, I ordered a 72 coffee sampler pack. The label sold me, it looked dangerous and I like danger. I tried it and I must say, this coffee made my chest hair grow. So much so, that I had some children pay ME to braid it.

DOOOOOD i'm still messed up. Not gonna make that mistake again.

OP please tell me you are a /k/omando

No, i am not Kim Komando.

KimKomandoCollage%5B2%5D.jpg

that might be my kid though.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I don't act. It is your friends who are the actors. Imitation is the highest form of flattery and your friends are a bunch of high-ass imitators. Consider me flattered. Please recognize there is a difference between acting awesome and being awesome. Awesome is a lifestyle that isn't cheap. You may have noticed that my bed can also transform into couch. I don't like to brag, but that kind of technology is beyond expensive. The japanese call it a fu-ton which means "not cheap".

I would never join a group called the /k/omandos as it would mean that i willingly accepted something that is greater than myself... which is impossible. People wish join me, i don't join them.

My fiero only has 2 seats!...that really has nothing to do with anything, i just noticed it...i think i can work that into an awesome statement though...standby... got it. My fiero only has 2 seats, so you're either with me or your not in the car, and if you're in the car you had better be a hot chick otherwise i'm pulling over. Wrap your head around that!

/k/omandos...please...

Top Bottom