• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    My step brother had one about 25 years ago. I don't know anything other than he told me it was for competitions. This could have been BS. It is a really cool .22 though, does that one break down in the middle?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My step brother had one about 25 years ago. I don't know anything other than he told me it was for competitions. This could have been BS. It is a really cool .22 though, does that one break down in the middle?

Yeah, it breaks down in the middle to load a cartridge. Don't know what it is or who made it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I've seen them before... Can't come up with the exact name, however.

Think "early survival rifle" along the lines of the Marlin Papoose

-J-

gregtheplumber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    valparaiso
    that kinda looks like a rifle they had on american pickers they called it a bicycle rifle they said that they were made because when alot of people started riding bikes back in the day theystill wanted to carry a rifle. could be wrong though

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have seen them before. I do not know what kind of competitions they would use them for, they have the fit and finish of a daisy red rider. Does someone have a numrich gun parts corp book around? I am pretty sure that rifle is it there. It is collectable because it is so unique.

pmorriso

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    I think many different manufacturers made them. I've always known them as a bronco rifle. I've only ever seen the .410 up close. They are a pretty neat gun.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    pix511004703.jpg

pix511004390.jpg

GARCIABRONCOAD_edited_edited.jpg

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I have seen them before. I do not know what kind of competitions they would use them for, they have the fit and finish of a daisy red rider. Does someone have a numrich gun parts corp book around? I am pretty sure that rifle is it there. It is collectable because it is so unique.

Thinking back i think he may have actually won it at a competition. This was 25 years ago. Definitely the rifle he had though.

Good job,, i had wondered about that rifle whenever i thought about it. My step brother at the time was a damn good shot with it.

REDBIRD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    INDIANA
    it is a Garcia bronco they were a cheap single shot. they were made in 22, 22 mag, 410 shotgun, and a 22 over 410. made in the 70s

Top Bottom