• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 14, 2010
    If you look at the sideways word box in the bottom right corner, you can see the ad is from last year. The website is just trying to generate more hits.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    ALREADY?!?!?! Can we even get through one holiday anymore before the stores start bombarding us with the next.

My son keeps asking me why all the stores have christmas decorations out already.

And yes that is a good deal, as far as I can tell. Maybe I found my christmas present to myself.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    If Dunhams has more than one WASR to look at ...

Check out each of them. I bought the one on the wall-rack, but when the lady brought up the one to replace it, I noticed the 2d gun had a flash-hider, green sling, and cleaning rod. I opted to buy that one. No problem. It also had prettier wood. It was a "sale price" so my coupon didn't apply, so I bought some ammo. I'se is purdy happy hunter. EBG

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Even if that is last years ad, I bet they will have them for $349 this year too, since that's been the price for the last 3 black fridays. I got mine 4 years ago, when they were $299.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Please forgive my ignorance, but do these take the regular AK mags? I'm not a wasr model expert and I heard the dunhams were the single stack type.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Please forgive my ignorance, but do these take the regular AK mags? I'm not a wasr model expert and I heard the dunhams were the single stack type.

The ones for $349 have the mag wells milled out to accept regular double stack mags, they also generally have tapco G2 triggers installed, along with a US made grip to meet 922r compliance.

They also sale the single stack version, they were in that ad for $279.

Last edited:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Check out each of them. I bought the one on the wall-rack, but when the lady brought up the one to replace it, I noticed the 2d gun had a flash-hider, green sling, and cleaning rod. I opted to buy that one. No problem. It also had prettier wood. It was a "sale price" so my coupon didn't apply, so I bought some ammo. I'se is purdy happy hunter. EBG

i've never known them to take any coupons for guns or ammo?

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    hell yeah....that's a normal price from a few years ago just before Obummer took office.....I used to pay $300 for new....and back when it was the SAR-1's

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    They offer a standard 10% coupon for ammo

But -- one box only. And a 20% off any other store item, EXCEPT GUNS AND AMMO. And, yes, my WASR trigger says "made in U.S.A." on it. The salesguy says Dunhams has never offered the AK- bayonets.

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I buy a lot of ammo and other stuff from dunhams, I use the 10% off ammo coupons on bulk packs so it works out.... the 20% off I've used for shoes and gun cases, got a 30% off once, it went for shoes.

I have a single stack WASR from dunhams, other than lesser mag capacity it performs great, feeds well, shoots fairly accurate...

Top Bottom