• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    My future father in law came to town for a visit. He's not had a lot of experience with firearms. So we went to the range.

He was a great sport, Learned a lot, and was still very excited after we'd packed up and left. We shot a lot of guns, but I think the AR was his favorite. Needless to say, I think he's in love. I'm pretty sure he's added an AR, and various other toys, to his Christmas list! Me, I'm just glad to bring another person into shooting sports!

Last edited:

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    First things first, N_K_1984
    Congratulations on your upcoming Marriage, and way to go on introducing your future Father in Law to the shooting sports. :yesway:

Best of luck to you and the future Mrs. N_K_1984:)

In that case, I guess you better treat his daughter right :D

AR with pink furniture? :)

And for WebSnyper and sharkey. I think you two are Right On! :ingo:

one more

FCSD 23-18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Its great that you have a good relationship with your father in law, it will make the marriage go allot smoother.

Dwight D

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Both IN and FL
    I have been married a long time, but back when we was newly weds I helped my father in law get his first combat gun, an M1 garand. Having a common interest with dad in law pays big dividends in the long run.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I just wanted to share with the INGO community that my F.F.i.L (Future Father in Law). bought his first AR this Fathers Day weekend! Happy Fathers Day to him indeed! I feel somewhat responsible for his new found love of the AR platform. I'm a pretty proud F.S.i.L (Future Son in Law).

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I just wanted to share with the INGO community that my F.F.i.L (Future Father in Law). bought his first AR this Fathers Day weekend! Happy Fathers Day to him indeed! I feel somewhat responsible for his new found love of the AR platform. I'm a pretty proud F.S.i.L (Future Son in Law).

FMIL could really be pissed at you for spreading the EBGDisease.

Hope you waxed her well. If you POed her your future married life will be rough.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    FMIL could really be pissed at you for spreading the EBGDisease.

Hope you waxed her well. If you POed her your future married life will be rough.

EGBDisease is tricky stuff. However, the FMiL is not a concern. She and the FFiL are actually not together, it's extremely peaceful but a tricky situation. So that adds a unique dynamic to the family situation...

jordyman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    Spencer
    my girls dad likes to shoot 30/06 and bums me smokes when I dont ask. I knew it was meant to be right after learning all this.

Top Bottom