• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jwmeador

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Franklin
    Gosh golly geewhiz this is such a surprise! I wonder what took him so long?

That's my question too. If this was legal to do you would figure this would have been carried out a long a time ago. Because of this it makes me skeptical they will get this done, but you never know??

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I sure would like to know where these gun shows are that you can buy guns without a background check are. I've been to plenty and they were doing background check every time!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, this is the "private sales limit" that they have been babbling about since Newtown?

Institute an unenforceable 50 guns a year limit wherein everyone has to get an FFL thus putting pressure on Congress to reduce the FFL conditions and go back to the "kitchen table" dealer days?

Brilliant, Barack. Thankfully you are incompetent as well as ignorant.

It is almost hysterical how small this President has become.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I sure would like to know where these gun shows are that you can buy guns without a background check are. I've been to plenty and they were doing background check every time!

Same shows that sell all of the grenades and explosives on all the tables.
    Those are the best shows.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    So, this is the "private sales limit" that they have been babbling about since Newtown?

Institute an unenforceable 50 guns a year limit wherein everyone has to get an FFL thus putting pressure on Congress to reduce the FFL conditions and go back to the "kitchen table" dealer days?

Brilliant, Barack. Thankfully you are incompetent as well as ignorant.

It is almost hysterical how small this President has become.

Are you referring to more details elsewhere? The article I see in the link is very general about closing "gunshow loophole".

And oh darn, now when I go to a gunshow I'm going to have a background check for each gun I buy. Just like always :dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Are you referring to more details elsewhere? The article I see in the link is very general about closing "gunshow loophole".

And oh darn, now when I go to a gunshow I'm going to have a background check for each gun I buy. Just like always :dunno:

One proposal was to limit private sales to 50 or fewer a year.

As if they could track it.

Indy1500, Lafayette, Kokomo, any gun show in the state. They have busted a bunch of Chicago gunrunners out of our gun shows.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Remember his big press conference win the children after Sandy Hook? Nothing he ordered changed anything.

This is will be the same- grandstanding for the anti gun crowd

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    One proposal was to limit private sales to 50 or fewer a year.

As if they could track it.

Ah thanks

Indy1500, Lafayette, Kokomo, any gun show in the state. They have busted a bunch of Chicago gunrunners out of our gun shows.
    I was facetiously referring to the concept that many folks seem to think all the guns at gun shows are sold without background checks.

But interesting to hear that anyway. Are these private sellers busted by ATF agents? Or an occasional dealer trying to do both illegal and legal sales?

HHollow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Execute order are pretty much restricted to the chief executive telling his minions how to enforce or not enforce laws. Its kind of tough to invent a new law by execute order. But he certain has been successful at directing his minions to ignore illegal aliens.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Remember his big press conference win the children after Sandy Hook? Nothing he ordered changed anything.

This is will be the same- grandstanding for the anti gun crowd
    Ah but you see it doesn't matter if it does anything. It's the "feeling" that you are more secure that really matters. That's basically what the courts ruled in the Highland Park case. They stated something to the effect that a ban on "assault weapons" may not necessarily affect anything concerning an attack in Highland Parks case but if nothing else it may increase the public's sense of security.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It's almost as if this was tried in California, and did absolutely nothing to prevent a friend of the killers (who just checked himself into a mental health facility) from selling them two rifles without a background check (illegal in California), which the killers then modified against CA law and used to murder innocent people.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's almost as if this was tried in California, and did absolutely nothing to prevent a friend of the killers (who just checked himself into a mental health facility) from selling them two rifles without a background check (illegal in California), which the killers then modified against CA law and used to murder innocent people.
    Criminal types break laws...Imagine that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Starbucks in Lebanon is where I bought my last one that way.

I can't go to gunsamerica.com and get a gun shipped to me without an FFL.
    I'm trying to figure out if they are trying to go after the INGO classifieds private sales or if they are just talking out of their collective asses.

Top Bottom