• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gatorface

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2015
    Merrillville
    I just purchased my first gun today. I'm not new to guns I've been around them for the better part of my life i just never had the itch to buy one of my own. These days though I believe it to be more important than ever to be prepared for anything. I bought a smith and Wesson M&P shield 9MM today. We'll I picked it up today after a two day nics delay. I've applied for my permit to carry and fully intend to be armed at most times. Any one know what the current time frame is for the ISP to approve your application?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Welcome to the forum.

To answer your question (no need to read the whole thing. Go to the end, read back a page or two)
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry-issues-self-defense/6875-current-ltch-wait.html

Some of us in NWI hang out at this thread.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/383535-nwi-ingo-general-post-part-11-a.html
    We chat about "stuff", and about NWI stuff. So go ahead and jump to the last page, say hi.

Keep an eye out in the events section
    INGO Events
    We frequently have "Meet & Shoots", "Meet & Eats", and "Meet & Greets".
    We often talk about them in the NWI thread also.

In fact, we have a Meet & Eat coming up.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...d-year-nwi-m-e-nov-13th-6pm-jedis-garden.html
    A good chance to put faces to names.
    Some of us CC (Conceal Carry)
    Some of us OC (Open Carry)
    Some, don't carry at all.
    Either way, you're invited.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh, and don't forget. We've go over 30,000 members here. You will see a wide variety of opinions. Some will make you laugh. Some will make you angry.
    If some make you angry, don't do something to get kicked off, and don't quit. There's a lot of good info, and a lot of good people here.
    If it makes you mad, remember
    this doesn't affect your home
    this doesn't affect your job
    this doesn't affect your life.

Then, develop a thick skin. Or, do like Rhino does, and have hundreds of people on his "ignore" list.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Welcome! Now go get some training. It not only makes you safer and more effective, but its a helluva lotta fun!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome! Now go get some training. It not only makes you safer and more effective, but its a helluva lotta fun!

^^^ this ... get that training!

... and tell us a bit about yourself (as much or as little as you want) ... here or in the NWI thread

Oh yeah ... wlecome! :welcome:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I just purchased my first gun today. I'm not new to guns I've been around them for the better part of my life i just never had the itch to buy one of my own. These days though I believe it to be more important than ever to be prepared for anything. I bought a smith and Wesson M&P shield 9MM today. We'll I picked it up today after a two day nics delay. I've applied for my permit to carry and fully intend to be armed at most times. Any one know what the current time frame is for the ISP to approve your application?

S&W, GREAT CHOICE !!!!!

:welcome: to :ingo: .....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom