• Status
    Not open for further replies.

armycombatmedic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    I am from NWI, I live in Cedar Lake, I love to go shooting. I have a LR 308, I recently had a AR 223/5.56 but I got rid of it because I found out that I could not use my recently purchased silencer with the rifle and I am in the process of getting a Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. I go shooting at the gun ranges. I go to my local gun
    range called Willow Slough which is a state gun range and I go to Young's Long Shot Gun range out in North East Indiana. I was an army medic both in the active army and the army guard with multiple combat tours. I used to be a paratrooper and a flight medic in the active army with the 160th SOAR. I work as a nurse practitioner taking care of my fellow Veterans. I love to go shooting at the gun range because it is one of only a few activities that can relax me. I am just an average shooter, not really that good, but I have fun. I wrote a book that was published about my experiences as a combat medic called My Journey as a Combat Medic. It meant a lot to me when a publisher out of the United Kingdom who specializes in military books offered me a publication deal all be it just in E book format. Yea I like guns, sometimes I just look at other guns and go to youtube and watch gun videos and learn from others. I have a little 22lr semi rifle set up like a AR rifle, I enjoy shooting it at the gun range and I have a little Ruger 22LR pistol that I take to the gun range. I own a Recce7 silencer that I purchased from Blythes in Valpo. The paperwork from the Feds came in last week so I picked it up last weekend. I have been wanting to get a bolt action rifle, but to be honest, I like the AR format.. so when I learned more about the Ruger Precision Rifle, I decided that this is the bolt action rifle that is for me. I traded my ar-223/5.56 at a local gun store towards this Ruger Rifle, I don't have in possession yet, but looking forward to shooting the rifle with my silencer with the 6.5 creedmoor round. I do not hunt myself, because I do not have that kind of patience. I did some pretty cool stuff in the military as a combat medic and enjoy treating patients as a nurse practitioner. I have a website I use for my book but really I just blog about my life and other stuff at www.medicstory.com and yes I am a Trekkie as the title hints...

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Welcome from an ex paratrooper combat veteran (173rd Airborne). I had a medic that went to another unit and ended up pulling G.I.'s out of a burning tank under heavy enemy fire. He won the Silver Star. You guys are great.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    You'll find all types on INGO. Trekkies, Whovians, Monty Python fans...
    Gun ownership is just another form of geekery...
    Welcome aboard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom