Please reply by conversation.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    TRADED!!!

I would prefer to trade, but will add a cash price at the bottom. Up for sale or trade is a Kahr PM9. It has original box and paperwork, comes with two mags (one 6 round, one 7 round with extension). Crimson Trace laser grip installed, mepro night sights just installed 4 weeks ago.

The Pm9 differs from the CW9 in that 1) The CW9 has a pinned front sight whereas the PM9 is dovetailed allowing for sight switching. 2) CW9 has conventional rifling in the barrel whereas the PM9 has match grade polygonal rifling. 3) The CW9 has fewer machining operations and uses more angular edges whereas the PM9 is more quality machined and has rounder edges, making it superior for concealed carry applications. 4) The CW9 has some metal injected molding parts whereas the PM9 has all machined parts from metal stock. 5) The slide on the CW9 is laser engraved whereas the PM9 has machined roll marks. 6) The PM9 comes with an additional magazine. 7) The PM9 is smaller in length and height making it superior for CC applications...When you handle both the difference in overall quality is obvious.

I bought this one from an INGO member and spent hours and hours polishing it to a high polished stainless. It looks like the Black Rose PM9 minus the feminine flower engraving (those are going for over $1000 on gunbroker right now). It is sharp looking! Here is a link to the thread I started about it here on INGO https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/269494-kahr_pm9_polish_job.html
    There is probably $900 worth of firearm and upgrades and that doesn't even account for my time spent polishing it up.

Trade interest vary. I am a C&R kind of guy and I'm intersted in WW2 firearms more than anything. P38 (not P1), C96 Broomhandle Mausers, WW2 era rifles (Enfield, 1903's, Mosin's, Arisakas, MAS36, SVT40, ect) , other carry hand guns will be considered. Some trades may require cash on your end.

Since I'll be asked, my cash price is $650. I consider the trade value at $800. Would prefer to trade. I live in Madison County and would like to keep things close but may travel for the right deal. PM with questions. NO BUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

20130203_201730.jpg

20130203_201746.jpg

20130203_201825.jpg

20130203_202324.jpg

20130203_202431.jpg

20130203_202601.jpg

WITH NIGHT SIGHTS

20130320_143826_resized.jpg

20130320_143855_resized.jpg

SOME COMPARISONS

picture.php

picture.php