Please reply by conversation.

Kernal1984

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Scottsburg
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Will now consider selling receiver set(lower will come with take down pins only and upper will come with dust cover and forward assist) with hand guard for $350

Aero precision M5 enhanced upper with Aero Precision 12" M-lok hand guard, 12.5" CMMG barrel, KAK flash can and double ejector BCG, BCM charging handle, Mueller speed dot 1-4x in a Burris QD mount.

Lower is a blemished(will try to post pics of the blemished area later, the finish is solid but looks like a small dent maybe 1/8" diameter on the side of the receiver)Aero M5 lower with the proper Aero takedown pins, CMMG Lower parts kit, Larue MBT trigger, Magpul MOE grip, Shockwave blade stabilizing brace and Shockwave buffer tube, and a KAK .308 buffer and spring.

Me not shouldering the shockwave:) Gun has more than 100 and less than 150 rounds through it.

This pic shows an ergo grip but it has been replaced with a Magpul MOE.

$1200 cash with the optic and mount or $1000 without.

other partial trades I may consider would be Glock gen4 19, Stoeger M3000 or M3500, quality AR lowers, aero m4e1 upper receiver, Aimpont T1 or M4S.

FTF in Seymour in the evenings and I will want to see an IN drivers license and LTCH, nothing will be recorded.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom