Please reply by conversation.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Sold

Putting up for sale my CZ RAMI 9mm with manual safety. The gun itself is bone stock ready to be Cajunized. It will come with everything pictured which includes: 6 mags ( 3 16rnd 3 10rnd) two of the 10rnds have modified Pearce +0 grip extensions for a Springfield Armory XD compact attached to them. This is an easy and common mod for this pistol that allows a full grip with the compact mags. I did it myself and it looks OK and works just fine. Factory base plates also included. Two sets of aftermarket grip panels made by Brian Glas of Grips by Glas. One set (on the pistol) is Mahogany, the other set is African Coral wood which he was experimenting with engraving on. Factory rubber ones also included. I'm second owner of this gun and bought it right here in the INGO classifieds a few years ago. Original owner claimed it was NIB and unfired, I believed him it still looks like new I only put a few hundred rounds through it but it was very reliable and extremely accurate for a compact pistol.

Asking $500.00. No trades please

Located in Martinsville, will travel to Bloomington or Indy areas to meet. FTF only I will not ship. Buyer must have Valid IN drivers license and LTCH. No info will be recorded.

Thanks for looking

001_zpsppnf6ytc.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

002_zpsh3u02gfe.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

003.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

004_zpsxvlojmcy.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.