• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I went from smirking to enraged in two seconds flat.
    Maserati couldn't get there faster.
    We've got to throw this scumbag out of office.

...and voting for a third party candidate is certainly the best way of doing so. :rolleyes:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    ...and voting for a third party candidate is certainly the best way of doing so. :rolleyes:

I want that scum bag out of office as well. I'm also voting for a third party candidate because I don't like the GOP douchebag (didn't use scum bag again as I don't want to be accused of calling them the same "bag") so I guess I deserve the rolly eyes too. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Funny video OP. thanks for sharing it.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    My father built hundreds of houses...after he built the roads and curbs and sewers and water lines.
    He worked 12-14 hours most days, and yes he got dirty and had calloused hands his whole
    life. This candy ass prep boy. (THE POTUS) has never had a real job in his life and hasn't the
    slightest i dea how to build anything, or how much actual sweat it takes.He also has no idea
    how to fix the economy, he couldn't run a McDonalds..

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I want that scum bag out of office as well. I'm also voting for a third party candidate because I don't like the GOP douchebag (didn't use scum bag again as I don't want to be accused of calling them the same "bag") so I guess I deserve the rolly eyes too. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

One day you'll discover the difference between theory and practice...maybe.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Wow, who would've thought that the POTUS policies can be summed up so simply in a hair over two minutes! Well, Obama sure didn't build this country but he is doing a good job of destroying it.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009

What does this have to do with anything in the video or thread?
    Great video; I only wish that it weren't so very true.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    What does this have to do with anything in the video or thread?
    Great video; I only wish that it weren't so very true.

It was a factitious statement, thus the reason I ended it with the :rolleyes:.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I see that endorsing the practice of supporting thieves and tyrants is not wasted on you. At least, that's my theory ;) :rolleyes:

I can recall people speaking of Reagan, telling me that he was a tyrant and wannabe warlord.....and his ideas of tax relief were out of line with American ideals.

While I don't believe that Romney is a Ronald Reagan, given his history, I have a hard time believing that he's a tyrant and a thief. Compare that to Obama's history to date of tyranny and thievery, the choice seem fairly clear.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    While I don't believe that Romney is a Ronald Reagan, given his history, I have a hard time believing that he's a tyrant and a thief.

I come to a different conclusion given his history but I accept that I'm in the minority here.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Thank you for supporting Obama, I'm sure he is grateful.

Top Bottom