• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm sure it was just a coincidence that he had an Obama sign with him. :rolleyes:

Sounds like dad told his son to go do it, just in case he got caught. I'm just sorry to see that it was a 9-year old that got caught up in their petty squabblings.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    FULL OF WIN!!

Sounds like dad told his son to go do it, just in case he got caught.
    I was wondering if the "neighbor that got caught on camera later" was a ticked parent of that kid.
    I think the couple should have left the juice on. It was their property, their sign, and even marked clearly with a warning.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Thats the best part. They left a warning the the sign was hot.
    The sad part is that even after it was on the news, someone else tried to steal the sign.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Times change, if I were that 9yo boy, the CIA couldn't have tortured me into telling my dad about it. Of course this boy's dad probably put him up to it.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I guess you would say it was SHOCKING that someone would SWITCH out signs hoping to give a JOLT to someone elses campaign. They should know that they do not have the POWER to do that and their mind is just WIRED wrong. You would think they could CONDUCT themselves in a more POSITIVE manner and quit this NEGATIVE tactics.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I guess you would say it was SHOCKING that someone would SWITCH out signs hoping to give a JOLT to someone elses campaign. They should know that they do not have the POWER to do that and their mind is just WIRED wrong. You would think they could CONDUCT themselves in a more POSITIVE manner and quit this NEGATIVE tactics.
    At the CURRENT time, I agree.

Top Bottom