• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    A great day was had at West Side Sportsman's Club today thanks to an invite from jclark. He, relic and me spent a few hours shooting our .22lr's along with jclark's AK and shotgun. It was a great place to shoot and the rain even stayed away.

Here's jclark with his 10/22:
    IMG_0249.jpg

Here's relic with his sweet 10/22:
    IMG_0254.jpg

Here I am with my SIG 522:
    IMG_0251.jpg

Here's jclark and me (notice where his hand is headed):
    IMG_0248.jpg

And here's jclark and relic showing the love:
    IMG_0247.jpg

We got our rifles sighted in, shot some steel (that was FUN!) and had fun shooting at the "lollipops" and the gong.

The trigger on relic's 10/22 is like butter. And my SIG ate everything we fed her and asked for more.

We also found out jclark had a bit of a loose scope mount...:rolleyes:

An awesome day! Thanks guys!:rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Dang bigum,your phone takes great pics!
    I had a great time,got my rifle sighted in and Im extremely impressed with how she shoots at 25,50 and even 100yrds.
    I got to run a few rounds through big's sig and its a sweet little .22! the trigger has a long pull but it is very consistent. Ill be adding one to my want list.
    big was rockin that AK with the never ending mag:rockwoot::runaway::laugh:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Dang bigum,your phone takes great pics!
    I had a great time,got my rifle sighted in and Im extremely impressed with how she shoots at 25,50 and even 100yrds.
    I got to run a few rounds through big's sig and its a sweet little .22! the trigger has a long pull but it is very consistent. Ill be adding one to my want list.
    big was rockin that AK with the never ending mag:rockwoot::runaway::laugh:

That 40 round magazine was full of WIN!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Man Big, Relic got some mad skills shooting upside down hangin off the roof of the shed!!!! (the second video) :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Oh!!! and crap Big, if thats you talking in the first video we sound real close to the same, you could double as my voice and I could double as yours. :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Oh!!! and crap Big, if thats you talking in the first video we sound real close to the same, you could double as my voice and I could double as yours. :D

Yup. I didn't link it because I can't figure out how the heck to straighten it out w/o going into video editing editing software.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Yup. I didn't link it because I can't figure out how the heck to straighten it out w/o going into video editing editing software.

Just turn your monitor upside down when ya upload it:dunno::popcorn:

Big...one of these days we will have to load up with lead pistol ammo and shotgun shells and hit cowboy town again! I could spend all day there! Im gonna get an application in soon for WSSC.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

Big...one of these days we will have to load up with lead pistol ammo and shotgun shells and hit cowboy town again! I could spend all day there! Im gonna get an application in soon for WSSC.

We gotta do it. Shooting that steel in cowboy town was the highlight of the day. I've got a bunch of ultramax lead ammo... hmmm.... time to bribe jclark.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

Yeah, I was about to say... KRIS' .22 IS SO SWEET THAT HE IS DEFYING GRAVITY. :):

Just to let you guys know, Evansville Wally-World has plenty of ammo in as of ~5:45. Running low on Winchester 9mm, but plenty of Federal 9mm. I picked up a few hundred rounds, myself. They even had that weird Swiss SWF (FWS? Something) orange-and-black boxed stuff for ~$13.50/#50. I examined it, but the cupric coating looked cracked like cracked glass or bubbled or something... so between that, the $3 premium, and the fact that I trust Federal, I said nah, no chance. $9.00 a box and this guy spent almost a hundred bucks.

I don't recall seeing any .45ACP, though.

/ :hijack:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Yeah, I was about to say... KRIS' .22 IS SO SWEET THAT HE IS DEFYING GRAVITY. :):

Just to let you guys know, Evansville Wally-World has plenty of ammo in as of ~5:45. Running low on Winchester 9mm, but plenty of Federal 9mm. I picked up a few hundred rounds, myself. They even had that weird Swiss SWF (FWS? Something) orange-and-black boxed stuff for ~$13.50/#50. I examined it, but the cupric coating looked cracked like cracked glass or bubbled or something... so between that, the $3 premium, and the fact that I trust Federal, I said nah, no chance. $9.00 a box and this guy spent almost a hundred bucks.

I don't recall seeing any .45ACP, though.

/ :hijack:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

I need to start picking up ammo for calibers I dont own so I can shoot other peoples guns guilt free:):
    I do need some .38spl for myself though..I am down to the 6 rounds that are in it rite now.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Sounds like a great day!

And we've known for a while know that jclark has at least one screw loose...if not two or thre! ;)
    I resemble that remark!!:D

I'm glad you guys had a good time. I wish I could take more guests.....only 2 per member.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom