• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How do you carry?

• Total voters

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Being close by doesn't count as carrying. That's why I didn't include it in the options. There should be a sufficient option to include everyone there.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Let's figure this out just for statistics sake.

If you sometimes carry in the house, do you mean when you come in from the outside and are just passing through, or meddling about until you go back outside the house, or do you actually sit in your recliner/sofa/or whatever you sit in with it strapped to your side?

I don't think I can edit the poll to reflect a La-Z-Boy packer.

jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I voted "felt sudden need". I have a license to carry but I'm not comfortable enough with my training to carry one all of the time. If I'm going for a quick walk down to the corner store or local bar I'll take something with me, and I'll usually have something handy (but not strapped to me) in the house. That's about it until I can find time for a CC class.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Can't carry at work and places off limits by law but I carry at home and most everywhere else.

None of those options seems very close.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Let's figure this out just for statistics sake.

If you sometimes carry in the house, do you mean when you come in from the outside and are just passing through, or meddling about until you go back outside the house, or do you actually sit in your recliner/sofa/or whatever you sit in with it strapped to your side?

I don't think I can edit the poll to reflect a La-Z-Boy packer.

I'll have one on me when I come into the house for the evening and won't take it off until I am changing clothes or readying for bed or whatever. So I can spend a lot of time in the house without intending to go back out again with one on me. In the morning I will often have one on me once I put my clothes for the day on, but not always. Maybe about a third of the time. I almost always have one on if I am coming in and out of the house, but not in the summer time when I may not be wearing clothing conducive to carry (which is when I carry in the fanny pack).

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    I dont carry much through the week cause my work place dont allow it. But if we go somewhere on the evenings I put it on. On the weekends I put it on in the morning and take it off when I go to bed. My wife laughed at me this morning when I put it on just to go shovel snow. lol

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Geez 360, you should have thought about this one more. Come on, not everything is so cut and dry. :D

I haven't started a poll yet where folks didn't complain about the choices and/or lack there of. Oh well, I guess it's the nature of the beast.

I chose three. Anytime I leave the house I carry. This includes taking the garbage out, getting the mail, and making burgers on the grill. When I return home, the carry piece goes into a predetermined strategic location in whatever room I'm in. I suppose I really don't care for lugging things around, especially when I'm relaxing at home. It's automatic....when I get home, the pockets get emptied and the contents put in their place.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Geez 360, you should have thought about this one more. Come on, not everything is so cut and dry. :D

I haven't started a poll yet where folks didn't complain about the choices and/or lack there of. Oh well, I guess it's the nature of the beast.

I chose three. Anytime I leave the house I carry. This includes taking the garbage out, getting the mail, and making burgers on the grill. When I return home, the carry piece goes into a predetermined strategic location in whatever room I'm in. I suppose I really don't care for lugging things around, especially when I'm relaxing at home. It's automatic....when I get home, the pockets get emptied and the contents put in their place.
    Thank you for your support. :yesway:

Top Bottom