• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Wife was trying out a new holster and trying to decide where it fits her best.

When this little ranger pulls into our drive well past three no tresspassing signs! When Buster our dog plants himself in front our son and starts going ape #### the guy starts towards the front door to be met by my wife who asks him to leave before he could say anything more. Then he starts going on about how he has a great deal on freezers beef and continues toward the door making it about 10 feet from my son by this time Buster is going ballistic but still not leaving my sons side. My wife again asks him to leave and he continues further on. By this time my wife was getting a bit unnerved and yells at him to freeze he finally stopped after she started yelling look you have 3 choices here you get back in that truck now and get the hell out of here. Or choice numbed two I can que the dog and your going to have about 3 seconds before you have 155 pounds of Buster all over you or number three your going to meet Mr Ruger you decide! The guy then tells my wife she doesn't have to be such a ....

Now my wife is mad and says two words Buster come. Buster is at her side in nothing flat then she asks him excuse me what did you say then he says nothing sorry for bothering you.

Oddly enough my wife was talking to one of her friends who lives about a mile from us seems like the same meat truck was af their place as well they too are not real visible from the road.

Glad to see our homeland security system works. Even happier my wife is understanding the value of being prepared.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    That is great. A dog that knows what and a pissed off women in charge. He is lucky he made it out alive. I know some ladies that after the mouth would have set the dog on him then called the law and had him put in jail.

It is great when everything goes the way it should. Thumbs up to your brave wife.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    so you panic over a guy trying to sell beef? The description sounds like a guy who does this In our local area, he can be annoying but I'm sure all that had to be done was offer to call the police if he refuses to leave.

Sorry we dont take chances around here, after the third time of being asked to leave and still getting out of his truck and being ased if he read the no tresspassing signs and he continues to approach? Perhaps she should have just yelled at him to leave oh already did that one, Or maybee she should have urinated on him! or offered to vomit on him!

Last edited:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Wife was trying out a new holster and trying to decide where it fits her best.

When this little ranger pulls into our drive well past three no tresspassing signs! When Buster our dog plants himself in front our son and starts going ape #### the guy starts towards the front door to be met by my wife who asks him to leave before he could say anything more. Then he starts going on about how he has a great deal on freezers beef and continues toward the door making it about 10 feet from my son by this time Buster is going ballistic but still not leaving my sons side. My wife again asks him to leave and he continues further on. By this time my wife was getting a bit unnerved and yells at him to freeze he finally stopped after she started yelling look you have 3 choices here you get back in that truck now and get the hell out of here. Or choice numbed two I can que the dog and your going to have about 3 seconds before you have 155 pounds of Buster all over you or number three your going to meet Mr Ruger you decide! The guy then tells my wife she doesn't have to be such a ....

Now my wife is mad and says two words Buster come. Buster is at her side in nothing flat then she asks him excuse me what did you say then he says nothing sorry for bothering you.

Oddly enough my wife was talking to one of her friends who lives about a mile from us seems like the same meat truck was af their place as well they too are not real visible from the road.

Glad to see our homeland security system works. Even happier my wife is understanding the value of being prepared.

Ive actually heard of a beef truck in Roselawn selling beef and scoping homes then robbing them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm pretty sure it was about a strange man trespassing and continuing to approach a woman and a child on THEIR property without permission, after being told to stop/leave.

Agreed. A little over the top on her part, but so is passing multiple no trespassing signs and ignoring a barking dog, pissed off momma bear, etc.

My favorite are the security companies that want to put their alarm system in my house "For free because we were selected as a showcase house to help promote their services in the neighborhood.". Its really funny because there are already security company signs on my windows... FROM THE COMPANY I WORK FOR. :n00b: I actually let one poor guy carry on with his schtick for 5 minutes as I stood there with my company ID badge staring him in the face and he still didnt catch on. At least not until I started picking apart the BS details like "brand new cellular based technology that isnt affected by them cutting our phone lines to keep the system from dialing the cops? Thats odd, my company has been installing those units for about 10 years":):

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Lets see a picture of this Buster or at least some details

Buster is a very well trained St Bernard pointer something eles mix. He is an excellent dog who is my 9 year old sons best buddy. He seems to know who belongs and who does not, no issues with the Remc meeter reader nor the Nipsco gas meter reader, even had a few witnesses that he encountered with out issue.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    so you panic over a guy trying to sell beef? The description sounds like a guy who does this In our local area, he can be annoying but I'm sure all that had to be done was offer to call the police if he refuses to leave.

WTF. Someone trespassing on remote rural property, refusing to leave when told, and becoming aggressive, and you think it's harmless? That sounds like the definition of stupid to me. In most rural areas the magic police who can protect us from all harm are half an hour away if they come at all.

JRPLANE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Hagerstown, Indiana
    I fully understand why you should be at high alert. I had a guy doing the same thing. Except there was two of them in the truck. I am sure its just a couple of guys trying to make a living , but when you show up in a beat up little pickup, dressed like crap, looking like a homeless person, what does the home owner think?

I stopped them before the passenger reached the deck, and politely told them I wasn't interested. The guy got a little pushy about there great deals. I told them I raise my owner beef ( you can see them in the lot). He still persisted, I told he needed to leave, and he did. I fully understnd the lady, I do not blame her for aggressively protecting her family.
    Most likely the guy meant no harm, but you never no.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    WTF. Someone trespassing on remote rural property, refusing to leave when told, and becoming aggressive, and you think it's harmless? That sounds like the definition of stupid to me.

Aye, sounds like a good way to get shot.

Don't come between a dog and his family, with a mom in front, with a gun. Talk about a string of poor decisions!

Uncle Jrod

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2013
    New Haven
    Huge over-reaction to some schmuck trying to sell some junk beef. Do they start pulling out the shotguns and body armor when they see the lawn care guy coming??

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I disagree with calling it an overreaction. A chick alone with a kid... A DUDE advancing past being told to STOP.
    Yeah, her reaction was just flipping fine.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Sorry we dont take chances around here, after the third time of being asked to leave and still getting out of his truck and being ased if he read the no tresspassing signs and he continues to approach? Perhaps she should have just yelled at him to leave oh already did that one, Or maybee she should have urinated on him! or offered to vomit on him!

third time? Ok I must have took something out of context then, It was my understanding that the first words said was basically"leave now" I was unaware that he was asked 3 times. Sorry about the confusion.

Top Bottom