• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Just because it can't be stated enough, one presumes your post is in correlation with this weekend's Memorial Day. This weekend has nothing to do with Veterans. At least, not all Veterans. The day that honors all of them is in November. This weekend is about a very special subset of Veterans.....the ones who didn't come home. We all need to teach our young that this day in May is especially reserved for those who fought and died for our country. May they all eternally RIP.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    memorial-day-thank-a-veteran.jpg

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    When your grilling out and drinking with those you love, remember those who laid down their lives so we can do such a thing.

SEMPER FIDELIS

Nim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2013
    Falls City Area / Clark County
    Just because it can't be stated enough, one presumes your post is in correlation with this weekend's Memorial Day. This weekend has nothing to do with Veterans. At least, not all Veterans. The day that honors all of them is in November. This weekend is about a very special subset of Veterans.....the ones who didn't come home. We all need to teach our young that this day in May is especially reserved for those who fought and died for our country. May they all eternally RIP.

I was about to post something exactly like this until I saw this one.

My father who was in Korea, was always upset on Memorial Day when people would try to honor him as a Vet. He would correct a LOT of people on this weekend to remind them that this day is about the ones who gave their all for our country.

I dedicate this post to my father who passed away this last January at age 81. Korean War Veteran.

Top Bottom