General June 2011 Indy 1500 Discussion Goes Here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    INGO will once again partner with our friends Julie and Bryan Ciyou from Indiana Firearms Law. If you own a gun in Indiana you need Bryan's book! http://www.indianafirearmslaw.com/index.html

We will have a special guest joining us on Saturday. Stop by the INGO table between 11:00am and 1:00pm on Saturday June 4th to meet Tim from Military Arms Channell - Tim will have polo shirts for sale as seen in his videos :yesway:

[ame]http://youtu.be/TG09ef6n3nY[/ame]

We will have some brand new INGO Swag at this show including hats, patches, stickers and shirts as well as some surprises! Stop on by and say hello! :ingo:

So who is going to the 1500 and what are you looking to buy :ingo:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Planning right now to head up on Friday, its my birthday, so I am buying myself a new carry gun, hopefully I can find an LC9 or similar and perhaps a crimson trace to go on it. So which of you wonderful INGO advertisers wants to sell me a sidearm?

I look forward to actually stopping by the INGO table this time and saying hello.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We look forward to meeting you :ingo:

Planning right now to head up on Friday, its my birthday, so I am buying myself a new carry gun, hopefully I can find an LC9 or similar and perhaps a crimson trace to go on it. So which of you wonderful INGO advertisers wants to sell me a sidearm?

I look forward to actually stopping by the INGO table this time and saying hello.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Hopefully I'll be there on Friday. A good friend is getting married that weekend so that'll seriously limit my 1500 time (although her invitation did include locations for the post-reception pub crawl, so her choice of dates can be forgiven). Definitely will be stopping by the INGO table if I make it there. Will also be doing some holster shopping for my M&P

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I hope to make it one of those days. Looking for some surp ammo, and maybe a smaller handgun for carry. Also to meet an great with fello members. Guns and friends, sounds like a good time to me:yesway:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I will definitely be stopping by on at least one of the days. A group of me and about 5 family members go to the 1500 every time it is in town. We then go to a pub after wards and it is a tradition at this point. I am planning on buying a LC9 if anyone has one in stock this time. The last event we showed up on Saturday and there was not one in sight. If any vendors care to hold one back for a fellow INGO member please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I will definitely be stopping by on at least one of the days. A group of me and about 5 family members go to the 1500 every time it is in town. We then go to a pub after wards and it is a tradition at this point. I am planning on buying a LC9 if anyone has one in stock this time. The last event we showed up on Saturday and there was not one in sight. If any vendors care to hold one back for a fellow INGO member please let me know. Thanks in advance!

PM or email me and put a deposit and I could hold one.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I suppose we will be there. I hope I have enough walkers this time.....at least we will have three varieties for you to choose from. Wait?! What?! Did I say three??? ....:whistle:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I'll be there keeping the big show(not cwood no matter what lexie tells you) in check, and will hopefully have a prototype machete or two for sale along with everything else. working on specials also, stay tuned......

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Looking forward to meeting INGO members, and support the site. Meeting Tim would be a bonus. How much are the polo shirts?
    The Polo's with an embroidered logo will be $25. I'll have a few L's, XL's and XXL's on hand. Supplies will be limited so swing by the booth early if you want to grab one.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    The Polo's with an embroidered logo will be $25. I'll have a few L's, XL's and XXL's on hand. Supplies will be limited so swing by the booth early if you want to grab one.

woohoo, now if only you had them in my size! :D I'm going to try and make sure I'm there on Saturday.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate

I am going to start eating now so a large will fit!!!! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom