• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Alright, eh this could go here or general discussions but I'm sticking it here... oh powerful mods will determine where it will finally reside...

But, I know I sparked a bit of interest in us having a table at the next Indy 1500, I think we need a thread just about it. Who all is interested in chipping in money for not only the fee, but perhaps to print off some fliers for the site and/or some general firearm safety sheets with the site's link on them?

Plus... the table would be a nice place to meet other forum members, instead of just meandering around until you see another hat :) .

And most importantly, who wants to register the table if we have enough funds, and who wants to man it?

I'd pony up some money and sit at the table for a few hours on a Saturday.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Thank you, Ryan, for bringing this up.

The Moderators have already been discussing having a table at the next Indy 1500. We have plans to have a decent banner, and there has been talk about having the videos Mike has done and some photo transitions put on a DVD and have it looping at the table. We have also had some discussions about having flyers available with various pieces of information on them, but those pieces have not been solidified yet.

Let's make this an "additional ideas" thread, and one of the moderators will start an official volunteer/information thread when it gets closer to the date for the 1500.

Last edited:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Did you already secure a table? I heard that table space is going to be tight as we are supposed to be in the Expo building.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :hijack:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._2nd_amendment/14148-state_capitol_rally.html

Some members of INGO are beginning to start the INDY CPAITAL GUN RALLY down in the correction section. We hopefully we have at least 1 flyer and perhaps 1 person at the table with more info as well.

We/I will help pay a portion of the fee if need be. just wanted to make sure that the group working on the TABLE knows that their is another GROUP working on the ralley.

2nd
    :hijack:

We also have a GROUP BUY on ZOMBIE TARGETs that I plan on passing out that weekend (SAT probably) so if you want in there is still some time.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/group_buys/13095-group_buy_zombie_targets.html

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have much free time so I can help man the table. Saturday and Sunday for sure. Just let me know. I would be proud to be a part of this.

Top Bottom