• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    They are making a point and they're right.
    I've seen this argument here on INGO more than a few times now. You can make all the racist clubs on campus you want - as long as it isn't a "White" club.

And here it is and watch them go......:(

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    You can make all the racist clubs on campus you want - as long as it isn't a "White" club.

I suggested this a couple times when I was in college (mostly making fun of all the other clubs). Most people looked at you like you were wanting so start holding klan meetings

Good ol merican double standard

Can someone explain to me the shared cultural experiences that bind all whites together?

Potatoes? Dislike of the french (we'll just call them pastey instead of white)?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Can someone explain to me the shared cultural experiences that bind all whites together?

friends.jpg

540dfb139a6e4.preview-620.jpg

screen_shot_2013-04-01_at_3.41.13_pm.png

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    When I was at IU Bloomington in the 1970's they had the "Black Student Union".
    WHY is it wrong to have a "White Student Union" if there's students interested in it?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When I was at IU Bloomington in the 1970's they had the "Black Student Union".
    WHY is it wrong to have a "White Student Union" if there's students interested in it?

Go for it. What's the purpose of a White Student Union?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We've accepted that it's always okay for the "underdog" to have special advantages. We have handicaps in golf, bowling, shooting sports, etc. We make laws that give the disadvantaged extra help. We have minimum wages. We have welfare. We create societal programs like affirmative action in hopes to level the field. Some people worship equality so much that we manufacture artificial opportunity, which has the effect of disadvantaging people even more. We have to realize, entropy happens. **** just wants to settle towards a universal equilibrium despite our efforts to manufacture localized equality.

Clubs are pretty much the same concept. It's okay for minorities to have clubs exclusive to that minority. It's not okay for majorities to have clubs exclusive to the majority. That's not an "equal" enough outcome for society. Society feels better about itself as being more equal, if it creates artificial advantages and disadvantages. Because the majority has the advantages that come with being in the majority, handicapping the them seems fairer, more equal, than making the rules even across the board. So we perpetuate the differences in skin pigment as if minorities and majorities in that should matter at all.

Last edited:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I find it interesting that we can all celebrate our heritage in the form of:
    - NAACP
    - Black Student Union
    - Irish Festival
    - German Klub
    - Jewish Student organizations
    - etc...

but, as soon as someone whats to celebrate their "white anglo-saxon" heritage, we all have a cow (I suppose that would be the Hindu Club).

I really wish the unwashed masses could distinguish between pride in your own heritage, from actual racism. The two are completely remote from each other. I can enjoy the benefits of marrying into a family with strong Italian roots, without hating ANYONE else.

Top Bottom