• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's unimportant that the co-founder of Earth Day killed and composted his girlfriend... that's not what we're here to talk about.

Did you know Bill Nye and President Obama are flying cross-continent in Air Force One to meet and discuss global warming? If I recall correctly, I think AF1 solar-powered now, or runs on apple juice. It must be, or Nye is some sort of hypocrite. (The first step to ensuring I don't believe you believe in your own theory of global climate change is when you emit carbon like mad.)

Obama's Earth Day trip to emit 5 times as much co2 as the average American does annually

We have more nuclear weapons than all the other weakling planets COMBINED. GO EARTH!

This is how to celebrate Earth Day.

CDMsTo3WgAEfo4s.jpg:large

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    No no, let's not redirect. You know my position, so please elaborate on it.

Or... or were you just... nah, couldn't be.

Did I rustle your jimmies?

I'm not even on your case, I'm just pointing out that the same scientific establishment that pushes vaccines like a religion also pushes this global warming nonsense.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My earth day isn't much different from any other day. Except I read threads about it on the internet just to see what other people say about it.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I'm confused. Are you are saying that GPAI7R is now part of the scientific establishment?

No. I think he's absolutely right to be skeptical of the scientific establishment when there is a political or corporate agenda. We need more of this kind of true skepticism.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I run three (3) 16 cylinder Diesel engines, weighing 410,000 lbs each, with 13,200 horsepower at maximum throttle position. For 10 to 12 hours at a time, burning over 1200 gallons of fuel each.

I love my carbon footprint

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    No. I think he's absolutely right to be skeptical of the scientific establishment when there is a political or corporate agenda. We need more of this kind of true skepticism.

So.......you were actually agreeing with him and praising his advocacy.

​right

Top Bottom