• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    For some unfathomable and immensely stupid reason, journalists seem to hold themselves in some position of 'superiority' which they wrongly believe gives them the 'right' to go wherever they want, and insert themselves into any fracas and never be accosted in any manner. The belief appears to be that no law applies to them, nor borders or boundaries need be respected or observed.

That said, as for ISIS / ISIL / IS (pick your nom-du-jour) and other such terrorist groups, eliminate the problem.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    For some unfathomable and immensely stupid reason, journalists seem to hold themselves in some position of 'superiority' which they wrongly believe gives them the 'right' to go wherever they want, and insert themselves into any fracas and never be accosted in any manner. The belief appears to be that no law applies to them, nor borders or boundaries need be respected or observed.

My feelings exactly. If one wants to go out to see/save the world, go for it...just don't moan about it when you're getting your head cut off or living in a tiger cage in Laos.

Article says they are threatening to do it to another. Think they will accept nominations?

Last edited:

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    But wait! The pen is mightier than the sword!!

Hhmmm... maybe not so much when one goes where one perhaps should have never been???

I'm not completely heartless--I feel for his family and friends. I just don't have a whole lot of sympathy for people who do truly stupid things and then somehow expect to be exempt from the "stupid prizes" part.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It's still up on youtube.............. coerced statement then cut off with what looks like an AK bayonet.......

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It's still up on youtube.............. coerced statement then cut off with what looks like an AK bayonet.......
    it defies my understanding that no matter how plain these people make it some among us refuse to accept that they are not our friends, do not want to be our friends, and are not going to be our friends. Killing reporters is as clear a way as there is available to express the point that you are inclined toward killing any/all members of another group regardless of any particular need to do so.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Evil motivates them.

Bullets and bombs would stop them.

This is the bottom line. Complacency on the world's part now will only allow the evil to grow stronger. The sooner they are destroyed the better. As with the Nazis, its not a question of what needs to be done but how long will the world do nothing before it has no other choice.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is the bottom line. Complacency on the world's part now will only allow the evil to grow stronger. The sooner they are destroyed the better. As with the Nazis, its not a question of what needs to be done but how long will the world do nothing before it has no other choice.

If history repeats itself, it won't be until it's almost too late.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Last time I posted a video of Islam killing people, I was banned without warning. So... just a heads-up to anyone considering posting anything.

So, now "Islam" is killing people. The religion itself is killing people. Right down there with "people don't kill people, guns kill people..."

But of course you already have declared that Islam is evil, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom