• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It's possible Obama may win. I have secured a decomissioned shrimp boat in Alabama and a retired captain willing to take on a side job. I'm guessing we can hit the coast by 8am and continue on to the Turks and Caicos by sea. It still has the nets so we have plenty of hammock room for sleeping.

Please let me know ASAP if you want a spot reserved. I'll also need your preferred caliber, CPAP setting, and average number of toilet paper squares used per day when eating a strictly scavenged marine diet.

If I'm forgetting anything, just post and I'll check frequently to see what I need to grab.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    We aren't having any of those crazy bets of who's safe can sink faster are we? I don't know for sure if I won or lost in the last game.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I'll require 8 squares/day

I'm sure I'll lose the 'fastest safe to sink' contest.. However, it'll be lots of fun to blow all our ammo off before the safes sink.

I'll require 9mm and .22lr but I'll bring plenty of ammo.

Traveling back to IN will be relatively inexpensive without the extra weight

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I'm in!

Just 4 squares per day. 9mm and if I can finish my rifle then .22LR for me. Also, no CPAP for me, but depending on the weather, I'll sleep on the deck. Just not the poop deck.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yes to SCUBA gear, not sure on the OC but I would guess not.

I'm here at Cosco picking up TP. I went with two-ply with Aloe as the salt air tends to turn even soft bottoms into abrasive surfaceas. The checkout girl wanted to know why I bought the entire supply of bacon but I just roundhoused her and headed for the door.

Does anyone have access to a bunch of mannequins? We may need the general public to think we're still at our jobs until we hit the 200-mile international water zone.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Does anyone have access to a bunch of mannequins? We may need the general public to think we're still at our jobs until we hit the 200-mile international water zone.

No. But there's some adult stores up in Bloomington. I've got an air compressor to inflate 'em.

Top Bottom