• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    The Shooting Academy of Westfield is set to open this Fall in Westfield, just west of the Westfield municipal complex on State Road 32. The range will have fifteen lanes, separated into three bays of five lanes each. The length of the lanes is currently planned to be 25 yards. Most rifle calibers will be welcome.

The range will feature a full-service gun store and on-site firearms training. (Unlike the proposed new range in Carmel, the new Westfield range already has all of its regulatory approvals.)

TFT will be conducting the training and also providing Range Safety Officers to oversee the public shooting activities. The owner is Tim Tomich of Carmel, and TFT is excited to partner with Tim and the new range!

Of course, TFT will also continue to operate Eagle Creek Pistol Range under its contract with the City of Indianapolis.

Guy

Last edited:

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Oh this is good the wife was just saying she wanted to learn more about firearms and that she wants her LTCH. I will be signing her up for classes as soon as they are offered.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Excellent! There's more than enough "pie" to go around. :)

Hamilton county and the northern suburbs support a dozen or so golf courses, would love to have that many options for shooting. :)

mulsas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Westfield
    For those looking for articles, the only one I have seen was included in the "If not Carmel, how about Westfield" thread also running in this category. It was an online article from the Current, and I just saw it again in this week's print version. I'm excited to hear that they did get everything approved. I'm 8 minutes away myself, so I'm super excited to not have to drive 30 - 45 minutes to get to a range. My son and I have been out to Eagle Creek several times, so I'll probably recognize some of the range officers up here too.

Beorn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Indianapolis
    3 minutes away from my work, and pass by there everyday on the way home!

"Sorry honey, I'm going to be a little late getting home. I'm going to stop by the range again." :whip:

Top Bottom