McDonalds in Noblesville has got it right!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    So I swing into a Mcdonalds in Noblesville today to grab some mcdoubles for the road. The drive thru line is to long so I go inside when i see a sign...it reads "Add 2 strips of Bacon to ANY sandwich for .69!". My mcdoubles just became mcAWESOMES!!!! I tried to snap a pic but this 7ft tall employee was standing in front the whole time. Oh, I was OCing my 1911 and no one screamed or called the cops.

Last edited:

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I've been wondering this for years: Why are gun forums inevitably obsessed with bacon? I'm not opposed to the stuff but have never felt compelled to sing its praises online.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I've been wondering this for years: Why are gun forums inevitably obsessed with bacon? I'm not opposed to the stuff but have never felt compelled to sing its praises online.

Here ya go...start your Bromance :):

120333842.jpg

Oh, sorry. You mean, this Bacon..

c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg

It's an expression of rebellion against the touchy/feely 'Don't do this, can't do that, lets all be PC' present day liberal mentality.

A mouthful of bacon is a tasty way of flipping the bird to the linguini spined hand wringers. :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Here ya go...start your Bromance :):

It's an expression of rebellion against the touchy/feely 'Don't do this, can't do that, lets all be PC' present day liberal mentality.

A mouthful of bacon is a tasty way of flipping the bird to the linguini spined hand wringers. :D
    Really?

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I was attacked by a pig one time so ..... pass the bacon. (I also fell out of a tree a couple times as a kid and now I always ask for "paper" at the store.)

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs

Well, my good sir; you have obviously never had GOOD bacon. The "stuff", as you put it, is the salty treat that is fun to eat! I highly recommend you consume it daily, from as many different processors as possible, to assist you in your singing of it's praises! :bacondance:

On a more serious note: My oldest daughter does not have a taste for it yet, and I tell her she needs to learn all she can about it - as it will be the new currency after the zombie apocolypse! :D

Top Bottom