• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    OK. After several simultaneous thread arguments about the "normality" of long gun carry I have decided to put my money where my mouth is. Alan aka Bunnykid is a good friend who live a couple miles from my house and I'm working out logistics of carrying my rifle to his house and back.

So, if I do this can we quit srguing about it? It's even lamer than OC/CC and I know we're all tired of that...

AR or AK?

I plan to not carry my pistol or any form of ID and I do not plan on identifying myself if I am stopped by police.

I am making a thread because this is the first time I have ever carried a gun to prove a point. If that point is not valid then I won't do it but I just think it is worth it if I can prove that carrying a rifle in the middle of a busy town will garner no reaction. I already proved I can OC the the movie theatre in the wake of all the arrests lately.

My bet is that I am not even stopped. If I am, it will be a quick conversation and that is it.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    fe90bede.jpg

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm totally against this idea, because, if you run into problems, we'll have to wait months to hear the story.

Top Bottom