• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    The freshie who stepped out of his SRT-4 Neon Open Carrying and started to walk into a Liquor store in LANSING, ILLINOIS Saturday?

Than, after being told to dis-arm from a fellow Indiana LTCH holder, throws his gun on the passenger seat of said car with windows down and proceeded to go back into the store.....

:popcorn:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He almost deserves to get caught. It's bad enough he got out and was gonna OC it but then when someone tried to save his bacon he just tosses it on the seat and leaves it an open vehicle and walks off to buy liquor. :rolleyes:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Dis-Gon-B-Gud.gif

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    Lansing, IL is right on the Indiana/Illinois border. It butts right up to Munster, IN (my favorite brewery is in Munster). My brother in law and I have flown into the Lansing airport to cab over to 3 Floyds brewery for eats/drinks and to bring a couple cases of liquid gold home. No carry....BOOOOOO!!!! If you get a chance, 3 Floyds makes some amazing brews...Gumballhead and Zombie Dust are out of this world good.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Someone just does not understand once you are in IL, you can not carry period. Just barely in makes no difference. And leave a gun on the front seat? Me thinks this guy needs to have a serious talkin to by INGO's most rabid OCers on obeying the laws. :xmad:

STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN"T BREED!

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    the Lansing/Munster/Hammond/Crete etc etc border is very hairy... but if your going to be anywhere near those areas, you should check where one ends and the other starts

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Lansing, IL is right on the Indiana/Illinois border. It butts right up to Munster, IN (my favorite brewery is in Munster). My brother in law and I have flown into the Lansing airport to cab over to 3 Floyds brewery for eats/drinks and to bring a couple cases of liquid gold home. No carry....BOOOOOO!!!! If you get a chance, 3 Floyds makes some amazing brews...Gumballhead and Zombie Dust are out of this world good.

Three flyodes!!!!! Best ever! Alpha king is my favorite!! Call me dumb I know but whats the problem with carrying to get beer?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Three flyodes!!!!! Best ever! Alpha king is my favorite!! Call me dumb I know but whats the problem with carrying to get beer?

If you are leaning on the wrong side of the sign that says "Illinois State Line" you might as well be in downtown Chicago.

Top Bottom