• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Tonight is a very special night for me. I am finally getting baptized tonight. I met me wife about three years ago. Her family is Catholic. I liked they never ever pushed me into going to church. We dated for about 8 months than I finally decided to go. I have loved going ever since. I remember the day I came to my wife and said I wanted to convert to Catholic. She was excited. I cant really call it converting because I didnt grow up going to church. It felt so good to find my faith. I have recieved nothing but support from my family and hers. Everyone is very excited for me. I am very excited and nervous. Wish me luck.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Have thought about that, it is getting almost embarssing to admit being an episcopalian.:rolleyes:

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    Congratulations and what a wonderful weekend to be baptized on. Just remember that even the Angles are rejoiceing with you tonight!

God Bless

Oh and by the way Luck is not what you need, for you're covered by the Grace of God and there's nothing greater.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I'm surprised no one has come on here yet with the Catholic bashing. If they do, they can go get bent.

God bless you for getting baptised tonight.

Top Bottom