• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jerp239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    NE Indiana
    This is about a family friend whose daughter is enduring a very rough time in her life. Her name is Dailee, she is 19 and is battling a cancer in which she is the only person in the world (that is known) who has this form of cancer. It is attacking her bones and lymph nodes. Today they had to remove her right breast and all tissue surrounding down to the bone. This may only be a temporary fix so I ask that you say a little prayer for her. She is the strongest 19y/o I have ever met and I know that she will beat this monster in the end. Thank you.

Last edited:

jerp239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    NE Indiana
    My Lord, that sounds awful...The only one in the world?

That is what she has been told, and that makes it hard for them to diagnose and treat. She was told they have never seen it in the lymph nodes and that is what makes her the only one. Every time they think they have it under control it spreads or grows.

Thanks everyone for the prayers, I know the family will greatly appreciate them.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That is what she has been told, and that makes it hard for them to diagnose and treat. She was told they have never seen it in the lymph nodes and that is what makes her the only one. Every time they think they have it under control it spreads or grows.

I hate to hear this; cancer is a nasty thing...I don't even want to think about how many friends and family I've had to "bury" from it. :(

I'll also pray that she stays strong.

Top Bottom