• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    For those who do not know. My father had to have surgery last year for cancer. They found in in his mouth and limp nodes. They said they got it all. Well this year he had to have surgery again. He had a tumor growing in his mouth. They had to cut his tongue completely out, and replace it with a muscle from his chest. My Mother is taking him back to Saint Vincent today. He has a bad infection. They had to cut on an area, where he received radiation from the last time. His red blood cells are weak, and not healing like they should. The dumb *** doctor sent non affective anti biotics home with him. Now he has to go back to the hospital. I'm loosing my freaking mind.

Last edited:

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Very sorry to hear this .....
    Speaking from personal experiance I can tell you ,
    Stay strong for him and your mother ..

I lost my father this past november after a Very long battle with Parkinsons .

It does help when the time comes for them to go , knowing that you were able to be there to return some of the support they always gave you , and help to make you the man you are ..

God bless
    You and your Father and the rest of your family are in my prayers

STAY STRONG FOR HIM :patriot:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Prayers sent. My wife's Aunt just got a similar diagnosis.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Patriot,

Please let me know if there is anything a local INGO brother can do for you. I'm happy to help where I can. Even if this means only bringing your family a home-cooked meal so you don't have to stress with making dinner or if you need an ear to talk. If you need to get away for a while and have a beer with someone, I'm game for that, too. My treat.

I've gone through chemo, radiation and two surgeries myself all related to cancer. I don't know what your father is going through because his journey is different than mine but if I can help, I will.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Prayers sent....Many prayers. Be strong for your family, but please don't forget to take care of YOU as well. Holler if you need anything!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks guys, it really means allot. I have so much on my mind, on top of everything with my Father. He means more then anything in this world to me. My friends are so busy with their lives, I really do not have anyone to talk to. My Mom is so busy, I do not want to burden her. A beer, and a chat would do me good. Thanks again everyone for your sincere thoughts.

Chris

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Prayers to you and your family. Stay strong bro for your family. The Man upstairs is in control and we just got to keep believing in him and hope he listens to our prayers.

Top Bottom