• Are there Aliens Out There?

• Total voters

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I think there is definitely other life out there. And, I'd be willing to bet they've paid us a little visit or three.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    I believe God created this world and the universe we live in. Now that is not to say there is not other forms of "life" but I think he would have told us about it if it was another human race or something.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The universe is too much for there not to be...I don't know how intelligent they are, but if they do come and visit, I sure hope they are friendly; I wouldn't want to even imagine the weapons they have if they had the technology to make it here.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    The universe is too much for there not to be...I don't know how intelligent they are, but if they do come and visit, I sure hope they are friendly; I wouldn't want to even imagine the weapons they have if they had the technology to make it here.

No $hit!

I think that they must be friendly or else they'd already have taken us out.

We're probably part of some reality series that is watched in another universe.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    OK, for some reason my last post says "The universe is too much..." and I didn't notice it until you guys quoted it...I guess "much" also works, but the word I was looking for was big or large.:n00b:

Also, I'm not saying they haven't visited, but if they have, why do they feel the need to hide? Unless we are some sort of science experiment for them and they don't want to throw off the independent variable.:)

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    Unless we are some sort of science experiment for them and they don't want to throw off the independent variable.:)

Haha Men in Black comes to mind. In a locker, inside another locker, inside another...

I kinda like what I said before and Bazooka Joe just said, if we found another planet with life on it (life meaning intelligent beings) we wouldn't sit there and watch, we would investigate and try to communicate with them. Not just appear with lights and other spectacles. They would do the same, that's one reason why I don't believe it.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    They have been here from day one, they are not aliens from another world..there are many other names for them around the world.

Alien to us, yes, ....extraterrestrial no.....

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I think I have already met a few of them, :lmfao: at least they acted like they were from a dif planet, God created the hevens and the earth it does not say we were the only life.

Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    Any doubters need to watch UFO Hunters on the History Channel. You'll need to check your local listings. But they do find unexplained evidence of landings and sightings. Or just type in UFO on youtube.

Top Bottom