• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I found some other PIF threads, but the one I found seemed to die in Jan of this year. I swear I thought I had seen it going around after that...

Either way, MODs feel free to move this if necessary.

I have (3) 3.5" Glock patches. They'll go to anyone that wants them. If you want 1 let me know if you want all 3 let me know. If you want to trade some other cool patches (INGO swag since I have none) that's cool, but not necessary.

IMG_0112.jpg

Can't see it in the pic, but the silver part is... *sparkly*

Just PM me your shipping info and I'll get a stamp on it no later then Tuesday!

Regards,
    BOOOOOOOOYA!

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    All gone! That was fast!

1.) BDBHoover
    2.) Mosinguy
    3.) Westside

Sorry starbreather - I'll try and get some more if I make it down to Modern Day Marine to give away!

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    No problem guys! I get to go to a lot of shows from time to time and I'll swag horde and pass it out this next time to! Modern Day Marine usually brings a lot of the good vendors out! Thanks for the rep everyone!

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I got bit on a pay it forward. I made a trade and came out well on it and shipped some gun parts to another guy for free with the understanding that he'd send payment for the shipping, parts were free....never received anything.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I like the pay-it-forward threads. Good on you, pute62!

OK,.......... I'll play. Please pick one item only from my posts; PM 'mail to' address.....I think you all know the drill.

Item 1- Two brand new (current) U.S. Army patches w/ velcro backing & digital camo back ground...

FREE-PIF005-1.jpg

Item 2- 'GUN CONTROL' hat/lapel pin (sorry for the blurry pic)... that says GUN CONTROL- Being able to hit your target.... (wording over a bullseye)

FREE-PIF002-1.jpg

Last edited:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Help keep this thread going....

OK, just cause I love this site, and got such a warm welcome when I came on-board...... I'll offer up a few more small items for grabs.....

Try to remember, the way a P.I.F thread works (and stays alive), is this. If you "claim" something being offered..... in turn, you should look about and see what you have to offer to the next guy/gal. Doesn't have to be anything of great value. Just a gun-related/shooting-related item that has some use.... and that you don't use or need.

Next item I have is a vintage 'hook type' rifle sling swivel. There's several older rifles that had these... some M&P, some target rifles (example, Remmy 40X), and some multi-purpose CF rifles used for 3-position shooting. If you need it, claim it in a post here.... and send a quick PM as to where you want it mailed....

HookSwivel-1.jpg

BTW, I will be happy to clean this up and blue it again. Some peeps don't want a vintage piece to look new..... but others prefer it. Your choice.
    -Lee

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Next item I can offer, is a set of five new old-stock brass wire bore brushes. I spilled some Rem-oil in the bottom of one of my shooting boxes a while back, and these were in there in one corner. So four of the packages got ruined... but none of these has ever seen rifling.

They are (left-to-right)....

(2) .270 Win cal
    -a .30 cal
    -a .38/.357 cal
    -and a .22LR cal
    PayItForward2001-1.jpg

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Next is a blued, steel trigger guard. I personally haven't a clue (any more) what this came off of..... I do know it's for a rimfire rifle or single-shot shotgun (.410?).... and pre-1985-86. Cause it's been bouncing around it my spare shooting box for at least 20 years or so.

One gun 'expert' told me it was for the Remington model 510/511 rimfire rifles... but it's not. I personally tried it, and both the curve and the hole spacing are wrong. It has a "shallower" curve toward the rear, that the Remmy 510 T/G. It might be for a Savage rimfire. Maybe one of you will recognize it.....

Specs:

1/2" wide x 4-3/8" OAL
    Hole spacing is 3-1/4" CTC
    Front hole is larger, for an action screw
    Rear hole is small for a wood screw....

PayItForward2002-1.jpg

PayItForward2004-1.jpg

Last edited:

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Well, I did end up getting the Glock Armorers manual from work. It's one of the first ones from 1989 for the G17/G19 nothing really special but if anyone would have a use for it just let me know.

Top Bottom