• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Im going to have to read the rules for posting links, but i just read that the officer that hit and killed the person on the motorcycle on 56th and 465 tested positive for alcohol at .19%

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Im going to have to read the rules for posting links, but i just read that the officer that hit and killed the person on the motorcycle on 56th and 465 tested positive for alcohol at .19%
    You can post links, and I suggest you do so really quick. This kind of info needs to be validated.

Bert

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Shelbyville
    well it will be fun to see how the spin doctors will twist the facts on this . he had a bad childhood ,or he was an abused boy scout ,or his dog was in heat .

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Im interested to know if he was ever "internaly" caught drinking before on the job, and just given a slap on the hand to go back to police work and now murder someone.
    If so, i wanna see the people who let him off be punished to the fullest extent too.

Maybe he was never caught before, but many are and they still have their job as cops. not right. all this kind of thing does is make it bad on the good cops who dont break the law. this is a tradgedy for citizens and also the police community that trys their best.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    the motorcycles did what i think anyone else would do. *this is going off what people have said on tv and in print* that they had no where to go and the left turn lane was open so they stayed put thinking the officer would use the left turn lane.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Well he was responding to a call with lights and sirens on so what's the rule for yielding?

He should have "yielded" to the alcohol.
    Being sober on duty would have been a REALLY good place to start.

VERY VERY sad situation. My thought and prayers go out to the deceased, those injured, their loved ones and friends.

Now the taxpayers will take it up the...............when this slam dunk lawsuit hits the fan.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    well it will be fun to see how the spin doctors will twist the facts on this . he had a bad childhood ,or he was an abused boy scout ,or his dog was in heat .

Doesn't matter what his childhood was like, who he was abused by, or what was going on with his dog. He is a disgrace to my profession and I hope he gets what he deserves.

Hope he gets all he deserves and more.

Negative.........I hope he gets the same as anyone else would, nothing more nothing less.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom