• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    So my friend called me up last night bawling her eyes out. Apparently, her bf has gone off the deep end and she is really struggling. I guess they had a big fight. Something she said, and he took it totally out of context. So he left for work, and she decided to just chill at home. She had a rough night, so she had a few beers, a mimosa, and a couple Zima's. No big deal, she just needed to unwind. She tried chatting with someone on a self help site, because she really wants help with her situation.

So, her bf comes home from work, and it all starts up again. He starts trowing around words like "alcoholic". I mean come on! Who wouldn't want a couple beers after a night like she had? Plus she has been having a really rough time with a coworker being a jerk to her. Poor girl.

Her bf just keeps bothering her and asking questions about her life, and she just wants to be left alone. He wont give up! Plus, he has a habit of venting all her problems to his family and some internet forum. I mean, if he really wanted to help her, he wouldn't be telling all her drama to random people, right? So she confronted him about keeping private matters private, and he got all defensive.

Then she started telling him that it just wasn't working out, and they were on two different pages. From work, to family, and even politics - they are complete opposites. She likes Clinton, and he likes Trump. How can these two people even coexist? At one point she was even afraid that he was going to hit her like all her past boyfriends have done. The poor thing really has had a rough life.

Well, she packed her things and asked him to take her home. She just wanted to be alone with her thoughts for a while. But the whole ride home, he keeps turning down the radio and wants to talk. WTF? Can't the guy take a hint? Finally, she had enough of his shenanigans, and took a tiny bottle of nail polish and threw it just to make a point. I guess the knucklehead still didn't get the message because when he got her home, he was still telling her that he wanted to talk. No way she is going to tell him anything at this point, as she knows that he will just run to his family and the internet to spill the beans.

He wouldn't leave her house so she started yelling at him to leave. He even grabbed her arm at one point. Finally, her mom came out and ran the guy off. She went inside, and cried for hours. Then she called me asking for advice. She wants to be done with the guy, but I guess he is just too stubborn to quit. She is afraid this may turn ugly.

He keeps messaging her telling her that he just wants to "help" and "talk" like he needs to save her from something. She just wants him gone.

Any thoughts about what I should say to my friend?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Tell him to leave you and never look back, you are too far gone. He didnt listen to us, even though some of us have tried and failed that folly. Maybe he'll listen to you.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    9/10 Nicely done.

Tell her she needs to leave him behind. He sounds like someone who won't listen to anyone and is sure he's always doing the right thing, even when he's not.

+6 completely neutral and broken virtual rep sent. (Ahemm, cough, cough,)

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Is this where you swipe right? Or, is it left, I can't remember? I think you should go over and "provide comfort" while she's still vulnerable! Show her what a caring guy you are...may be some beer left too?

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Is this where you swipe right? Or, is it left, I can't remember? I think you should go over and "provide comfort" while she's still vulnerable! Show her what a caring guy you are...may be some beer left too?

You just swipe up and then down...and repeat until you no longer desire a girlfriend.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I had held out this slight hope that the spoof threads were a thing of the past. But then again I had held out hope that we would have two or three viable candidates for president on November 8th this year also!:puke: What's next? No such thing as unicorns?!!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So my friend called me up last night bawling her eyes out. Apparently, her bf has gone off the deep end and she is really struggling. I guess they had a big fight. Something she said, and he took it totally out of context. So he left for work, and she decided to just chill at home. She had a rough night, so she had a few beers, a mimosa, and a couple Zima's. No big deal, she just needed to unwind. She tried chatting with someone on a self help site, because she really wants help with her situation.So, her bf comes home from work, and it all starts up again. He starts trowing around words like "alcoholic". I mean come on! Who wouldn't want a couple beers after a night like she had? Plus she has been having a really rough time with a coworker being a jerk to her. Poor girl.Her bf just keeps bothering her and asking questions about her life, and she just wants to be left alone. He wont give up! Plus, he has a habit of venting all her problems to his family and some internet forum. I mean, if he really wanted to help her, he wouldn't be telling all her drama to random people, right? So she confronted him about keeping private matters private, and he got all defensive.Then she started telling him that it just wasn't working out, and they were on two different pages. From work, to family, and even politics - they are complete opposites. She likes Clinton, and he likes TrumpHow can these two people even coexistAt one point she was even afraid that he was going to hit her like all her past boyfriends have doneThe poor thing really has had a rough life.Well, she packed her things and asked him to take her homeShe just wanted to be alone with her thoughts for a whileBut the whole ride home, he keeps turning down the radio and wants to talk WTF Can't the guy take a hintFinally, she had enough of his shenanigans, and took a tiny bottle of nail polish and threw it just to make a point.I guess the knucklehead still didn't get the message because when he got her home, he was still telling her that he wanted to talk No way she is going to tell him anything at this point, as she knows that he will just run to his family and the internet to spill the beans.
    He wouldn't leave her house so she started yelling at him to leaveHe even grabbed her arm at one point. Finally, her mom came out and ran the guy off. She went inside, and cried for hours. Then she called me asking for advice. She wants to be done with the guy, but I guess he is just too stubborn to quit. She is afraid this may turn uglyHe keeps messaging her telling her that he just wants to "help" and "talk" like he needs to save her from something. She just wants him goneAny thoughts about what I should say to my friend?

Meh.

Would have been better as a run on sentence with no paragraph breaks.

Better?

Top Bottom