• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    So I went to the fridge this morning to grab a brand new package of Wright Brand Bacon!

30hsj78.jpg

I find no bacon... :xmad: After some careful back-tracking I realized I left it at the Mechanic's shop when I picked up my car. I race over to the shop.

2sb3kw7.jpg

When I walk in the door only the guy's partner is there.

2vd40sk.jpg

Says my bacon is in the back seat of another customer's car. Says if I joined him we could search the backseat together for the lost sausage. (wtf I'm here for my bacon)

Forget this, I jump in my car and head to Walmart to get another package of bacon.

When I walk in the door I see the Mechanic causing a scene:

1589s41.jpg

Says his Sgt Major sent him to commandeer some employee about an unpaid vehicle repair. Claims they used Drones to pinpoint his location.

As he's being arrested he recognizes me and starts shouting "better call Saul".

33u5x0l.jpg

I'm just happy I made it home with some bacon and my wallet!

So, onto the thing I need help with. I've got this pack of bacon, it's cost me a lot of headache and running around. How should I cook it? Stove-top in cast iron skillet, or oven on baking sheet? I humbly await the input of the INGO community.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Very nice. You seamlessly wove INGO lore in with the spoof of the day, all while adding your own flavor (that flavor is smoked pork belly) and pictures. I vote cast iron on the stove top. Then you've got a hot skillet and the nectar of life ready to fry your eggs.

Top Bottom