• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I hated to see Eli Wallach pass. He was my favorite western movie character. He really made the part of Tuco believable in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. He should have gotten an Emmy or Oscar or whatever it is when you're a good actor for that role alone. On a side note, props for being married to the same loving wife for 66 years. That's a rare things these days.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    He played Leon B. Little in Toughguys along with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas. He was a riot.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hmm... Must be before my time. When I hear "Tuco", I think of this guy:

23m5zr4.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I hated to see Eli Wallach pass. He was my favorite western movie character. He really made the part of Tuco believable in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. He should have gotten an Emmy or Oscar or whatever it is when you're a good actor for that role alone. On a side note, props for being married to the same loving wife for 66 years. That's a rare things these days.

Agreed. That's also one of my favorite movies of all time. Here's a great interview of him from a few years ago. It's amazing how while he looks much older but he still sounds exactly the same.

[video=youtube;kgJZFxfuHSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgJZFxfuHSY[/video]

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy

One of the movie lines in that movie was when he was calling Clint, "hey blonde" as he was twisting with a noose around his neck.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I always loved that a little jewish guy from Brooklyn was most famous for playing Mexican bad guys.:cool:

Married to the same woman for 66 years. That's gotta be a showbiz record.

Dockem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    W Indyanner
    Oh man, am I behind in the news (yeah, like I monitor the Hollywood press releases...)

Just found out about Eli Wallach passing. What a bummer, but he got in 98 years!

His role as Tuco was a classic, TGTBTU is one of my favorite western movies. They don't show it much on TV as it is so long.

R. I. P. Eli, you had a helluva run, and made a difference!

Top Bottom