Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've been thinking about all of the drama on the forums, and admittedly I have gotten caught up in a bit of it myself already. Anonymity makes it really easy to call names, say mean things, etc. We are all here because we share a common interest. My goal in all of my posts (an early New Year's resolution, if you will) is going to be to assume that everyone here is a friend, and treat them as such. That's not to say that friends can't call each other out on their sh**. But if you have something critical to say to a friend, you are more careful about how you say it than if you are talking to a stranger. So from now on, I will assume we are all friends. :)

*commences singing Kumbaya*
    grouphug.gif

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I've been thinking about all of the drama on the forums, and admittedly I have gotten caught up in a bit of it myself already. Anonymity makes it really easy to call names, say mean things, etc. We are all here because we share a common interest. My goal in all of my posts (an early New Year's resolution, if you will) is going to be to assume that everyone here is a friend, and treat them as such. That's not to say that friends can't call each other out on their sh**. But if you have something critical to say to a friend, you are more careful about how you say it than if you are talking to a stranger. So from now on, I will assume we are all friends. :)

*commences singing Kumbaya*
    grouphug.gif

Shut up noob.

:p

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, all of us but those people. You know the ones...

I may come across kind of off the wall sometimes when my brain takes one of its turns, but sometimes I'd rather not even get in it than be even contentious.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Another thing that a lot of us have in common is the fact that we are very opinionated. When your opinion differs from mine you are just plain wrong and an idiot (not me and you personally but you get what I'm saying). I've found that there are people I just "hate" in one thread and "love" in another. The best advice I can give you is to learn that you're just not going to get along with every single person here. Some people here don't like me. That's ok. I don't like some people here....like chezuki. He's a jerk.

:):

Edit: Frosty is a total a-hole too :D

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Another thing that a lot of us have in common is the fact that we are very opinionated. When your opinion differs from mine you are just plain wrong and an idiot (not me and you personally but you get what I'm saying). I've found that there are people I just "hate" in one thread and "love" in another. The best advice I can give you is to learn that you're just not going to get along with every single person here. Some people here don't like me. That's ok. I don't like some people here....like chezuki. He's a jerk.

Don't forget how weird I am!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm not saying I'll agree with everyone or that they will agree with me, and I'm not telling anyone else what to do. I'm just going to try to remember not to be an a**hole just because I'm talking to a computer instead of a person.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

at least I've left a good impression... Ya inbred donkey :lmfao:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm not saying I'll agree with everyone or that they will agree with me, and I'm not telling anyone else what to do. I'm just going to try to remember not to be an a**hole just because I'm talking to a computer instead of a person.

That's one thing about me, I've actually met quite a few people on here and they will tell you I'm the same way in person. I will troll you right to your face!! :laugh:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Is this in refrence to the thread about "knifes?"

I try not to start any drama, but man if someone makes a stupid thread, posts a stupid comment, or just starts drama I can't resist posting a snarky picture or gif.... IT doesn't mean I don't like that person or some of the things I have to say. I tend to get along with most of the people on this forum, but I've had my moments and taken my lashings.

If I mess up I admit to it, apologize, and move along. There are a few on this forum who cannot do that and those are the ones on my "ignore list."

Christoph-Waltz-Cant-Resist-Reaction-Gif.gif

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's one thing about me, I've actually met quite a few people on here and they will tell you I'm the same way in person. I will troll you right to your face!! :laugh:

He speaks the truth. I've met chezuki more than once. He will say the same thing to you in person that he would online. I will usually say worse to someone is person than I do online :):

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Indirectly, yeah. That was seventeen pages of crazy that I should have just walked away from.
    You're not the only one who should have just walked away from it. I like Mike and most of the things he has to say are legit. That thread didn't tarnish my view of him or what he has to say. I've made some dumb threads too. I think everybody forgot about my worst one :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom