• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    So tonight I was out and about shopping for a new vehicle and I ended up down in beech grove, I saw this amazing truck and just had to have it. I didn't mind the pink handcuffs or whips and chains in the back. I wanted the truck and those amazingly shiny jack boots with the wee bit of blood that gives them character.

I went looking for a price and there was none listed.

Awesome a free truck with jack boots.

So I climb in and get it started.

As I am backing it out of the lot I ran over a piece of firewwod. I mean firewood like the jolly green giant trying fill his fire place with whole trees.

The truck ended up stuck on the log (I mean tree)

As I was trying to get the truck off the log some crazy guy came running at me brandishing a gun.

I think he was naked or in his undies with pink bunny slippers but man by looking at him you could tell it was cold.

He yelled something about bacon and how he saw the truck first and he wanted it.

I don't believe in guns so I decided to skedaddle before he tried to shoot me.

I think I will call Shannon Watts. Seems getting a truck now involves guns.

Man it was scary

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I must spread the rep around before repping Frank again, but you guys have to admit, he's being a heck of a good sport about this.

I got him. Kind of owed it to him for my spoof anyway. Fact is, Frank IS a good sport and though I've never met him in person, I can tell he's a good person and a good cop just by his posts I've read over the years.
    Every good cop has to have broad shoulders to carry around the crap of the job and laughter, even when most would consider it to be unwarranted or in poor taste, is one way to ease off a little of that weight. I've been there, I've poked fun and giggled at the worst stuff. Sometimes you just have to in order to re-focus and keep from going nuts.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    So tonight I was out and about shopping for a new vehicle and I ended up down in beech grove, I saw this amazing truck and just had to have it. I didn't mind the pink handcuffs or whips and chains in the back. I wanted the truck and those amazingly shiny jack boots with the wee bit of blood that gives them character.

I went looking for a price and there was none listed.

Awesome a free truck with jack boots.

So I climb in and get it started.

As I am backing it out of the lot I ran over a piece of firewwod. I mean firewood like the jolly green giant trying fill his fire place with whole trees.

The truck ended up stuck on the log (I mean tree)

As I was trying to get the truck off the log some crazy guy came running at me brandishing a gun.

I think he was naked or in his undies with pink bunny slippers but man by looking at him you could tell it was cold.

He yelled something about bacon and how he saw the truck first and he wanted it.

I don't believe in guns so I decided to skedaddle before he tried to shoot me.

I think I will call Shannon Watts. Seems getting a truck now involves guns.

Man it was scary

OK Whats the real story for those of us that don't already know?

See above

Top Bottom