• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    If anyone is in the market for a sub $100 dollar scope here's a deal for you.

http://swfa.com/Vortex-6-24x50-Crossfire-Rifle-Scope-P43585.aspx

I didn't want to recommend it until I received mine, and had a chance to use it. Now that I've had a chance to run it through its paces, I can whole heartedly recommend it.

The scope is bright, clear, and stays right on as you change magnification. Plus Vortex is supposed to have an insane no questions asked transferable warranty.

I've got mine mounted on a Savage MKII BTVS, and with the magnification turned up you can really see those .22 sized holes which made zeroing a breeze. Once zeroed, I had a ball trying to make primer shots on spent 12 gauge shells.

Here's a picture of it mounted on my Savage, it also came with a sun shade, but that wasn't needed today.

067.jpg

If you're interested, I wouldn't wait to long, apparently these 1 inch tube 6-24x50's are being cleared out in favor of the 30mm tubed version, so supplies are probably limited.

coldarkstare

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    looks very nice and great price to boot ! ... i think vortex is a good bargin as i just received my vortex strikefire today which was for me a very good buy. gratz on the scope and have fun shootn.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom