OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm rethinking my plans. I may make today mostly about getting the shopping done - potting soil and laundry detergent from Walmart, and then plant shopping. All these errands really eat into my outdoor plans and by the time I get them done I'm out of the mood. If I can get everything here today, then I can devote the whole day to that stuff tomorrow.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Got the chainsaw battery on the charger. I don't think I'll need to break out the Stihl. Going to be a lot of lopper work mostly.
    A buddy who works for the county showed me the new Milwaukee cordless chainsaw they bought him for his mowing job. That thing is a beast. Perfect for carrying along on his "bush hog on a stick" machine.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Got all my running done. Made it home, took dogs down to the creek and woods for a walk. The mini doodle (white) found something so foul, disgusting and unholy to roll in that it took an hour to bathe her. Going back down there to shovel it into the creek to avoid a repeat. Me and the doodle aren’t speaking to each other right now…

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Ended up working some. Might do a few more things yet just make next week smoother.

Need to mow but will have to check how wet the yard is

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Got all my running done. Made it home, took dogs down to the creek and woods for a walk. The mini doodle (white) found something so foul, disgusting and unholy to roll in that it took an hour to bathe her. Going back down there to shovel it into the creek to avoid a repeat. Me and the doodle aren’t speaking to each other right now…
    What is a Mini Doodle ?

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    had a dog with a white chest who found a pile of deer poop, the previous owner had been eating a bunch of grapes before depositing it where my dog could grind it into his chest
    that took several baths and a few days before the stench quit completely

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    had a dog with a white chest who found a pile of deer poop, the previous owner had been eating a bunch of grapes before depositing it where my dog could grind it into his chest
    that took several baths and a few days before the stench quit completely
    That’s about what this looked and smelled like. She had it down both sides. Still a faint aroma

Top Bottom