OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yesterday, we had a catered lunch for our coworker and Dr presented her with a beautiful card and gifted her 200 hours of vacation time donated by our staff members and doctors. It was quite an emotional day. Today, we all wore our new Thursday shirts in support of Jenny as she prepares to begin her treatment at Mayo on Monday. Please add Jenny to your prayer list. We were missing a few staff members that weren't working today.

View attachment 351790
    Handsome crew!

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Hey all been away somewhat.. not enough hours in the day! But trying to catch up on what is happening here..
    Good evening and night to you.. DD Greg Expat Magyars Red Patience Mom Target Sam Onebdv8 and INGO..
    Taking 5 horses tomorrow, hopefully a better trip than the last.. my wife and I are headed out as soon as I get home and get the trailer hooked up. Then hopefully mow or make hay.. have a great night/morning. Tim

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got a busy day planned. Need to cut up that big downed branch and get it cleaned up, then mow. Need to go to the grocery store at some point, but that may get put off until tomorrow. The Bath Authority is sending someone out between 3 and 5 p.m. to fix the dripping shower. They think (and I agree) that it's got a faulty valve cartridge. They also agreed that after paying them $10K to put the new shower in that I shouldn't be having to replace anything after only 6 months.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Vet heard me calling our dog, "Q" so she had to confirm they had his name right.
    He has a really cute heart shaped flame on his forehead, came with the name "Cupid."
    Told her nope, she has it right, but I call him Q and he responds just fine.

I said I was just not man enough to prance out onto the deck, swish a little and holler "CUPID!"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Vet heard me calling our dog, "Q" so she had to confirm they had his name right.
    He has a really cute heart shaped flame on his forehead, came with the name "Cupid."
    Told her nope, she has it right, but I call him Q and he responds just fine.

I said I was just not man enough to prance out onto the deck, swish a little and holler "CUPID!"
    We've always changed, or at least come up with our own "nicknames" for our critters. Always feels weird calling them by their "real" names at the vet. Ruthie and Callie have nearly escaped, other than me calling Ruthie, "Roofie Roo" and Callie, "Callie Kitty".

Top Bottom