NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I was thinking the same thing. I've probably mowed 4/5 times already. At this point I'm doing it every 3 days.
    Every 2 days here or every weather permitting day is more like it. Already mowed 10+ times this year.....well the wife has, lol

Gave her, her Mother's day gifts early this year. Cordless Dewalt trimmer and blower. Told her to get after it

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Every 2 days here or every weather permitting day is more like it. Already mowed 10+ times this year.....well the wife has, lol

Gave her, her Mother's day gifts early this year. Cordless Dewalt trimmer and blower. Told her to get after it
    I don't think it happened like your telling.:@ya:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    1x a week the kids are mowing the lawns in CP and with the rain ….. it takes that poor little mower everything it’s go to cut back the 7 days of growth… they got a new client this week…… and it’s the first mow….. gonna be rough figure I will run through with the string trimmer first help them out

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I don't think it happened like your telling.:@ya:
    Oh it did. She doesn't have to work so she takes care of the yard work. I help if it's the weekend. Shes been bitching for years about starting the gas weed wacker and blower so I'd have to start them. That's not an issue anymore. Bonus is I don't have to start them, then sit back down, have a beer, and watch her work. It can be done before I get home :rofl:

Heck I get kitchen appliances for fathers day and Christmas, but i do the cooking so I love it.

Anything that can make life a little simpler is worth it

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Holy crap my suppressor application is moving fast. Now I am just waiting on the ATF approval. The gun shop says I might be taking home my Sparrow in the next day or two.
    Lot of people having them go thru in just a few days. Apparently now is the time to buy for quick approval

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh it did. She doesn't have to work so she takes care of the yard work. I help if it's the weekend. Shes been bitching for years about starting the gas weed wacker and blower so I'd have to start them. That's not an issue anymore. Bonus is I don't have to start them, then sit back down, have a beer, and watch her work. It can be done before I get home :rofl:

Heck I get kitchen appliances for fathers day and Christmas, but i do the cooking so I love it.

Anything that can make life a little simpler is worth it
    Hum....
    R u sure those hello kitty cups u gave jedi belong to your daughter and not u.;)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Lot of people having them go thru in just a few days. Apparently now is the time to buy for quick approval
    I am already on the list to get a Silencerco Omega 36m. Hopefully it will be in soon. Soon is 3 months to the gun shop. They already have the order in, they already paid the order,

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Love my Dewalt cordless tools. Don't have the trimmer yet though.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm wanting 9mm and 22 rimfire cans. But I havn't done anything to accomplish it, so I bet my wait time is longer :( .

I have not done anything besides go into the gun shop on Saturday. They explained the entire process in about 10 minutes. Then they sat me down at the SilencerShop kiosk. Took me about 10 minutes to fill everything out, they took my picture. And then I paid for everything right in the shop. So your wait time should be about the same as mine.

Top Bottom