NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I've had the sparrow 22 for years and been happy with it. I think it was the "OG" of serviceable 22's
    The local gun shop here had one Sparrow left. After trying out their demos on a few and seeing how easy the silencerco sparrow was to take apart and clean, I bought that one. Hopefully I get approved quickly.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Definitely worked up a sweat doing some yard work today. Should've waited for tomorrow when it's only suppose to be in the upper 50s

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Definitely worked up a sweat doing some yard work today. Should've waited for tomorrow when it's only suppose to be in the upper 50s
    jedi cut the jungle, cleaned the dry vent and did a minor windshield repair as well use this.

Had good results with a chip on the windshield 3 weeks ago using this product. Bought a 2nd one for the other chip. Hopefully it stops the crack spreading further and gives me at least a year or more before the windshield needs to be changed.

Driving to/from Chiraq has become a Hazzard with so much road debri and trucks blazing thru thr area.

3 chips in under 1 year. :(

Exhausted but look at this yummy meal.
    20240504_141828.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Kid's soccer match, hoses out, rainbarrel out, weeds sprayed, trees trimmed, and just found out the kid is spending the night at his buddy's as they just opened their pool (he already had a p.m. play date with another Sunday afternoon), so date night. Then a buddy wants to go to Leroy's later to watch a blues act and grab a few beers.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    jedi cut the jungle, cleaned the dry vent and did a minor windshield repair as well use this.

Had good results with a chip on the windshield 3 weeks ago using this product. Bought a 2nd one for the other chip. Hopefully it stops the crack spreading further and gives me at least a year or more before the windshield needs to be changed.

Driving to/from Chiraq has become a Hazzard with so much road debri and trucks blazing thru thr area.

View attachment 350733

I recognize that cup

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Looking for some 30 cal ammo metal boxes that won't break the bank. Anyone have a source.
    Harbor freight usually has a good stock of em when I’m there. Haven’t shopped around too much, but remember they were decently priced. Update, here’s a pic

Attachments

• IMG_5611.png
      IMG_5611.png
      623.2 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

View attachment 350733

Don't you have windshield coverage on your insurance?

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    PSA

Annual reminder to clean your dry hose that goes to the outside.

Thanks, my dryer reminded me earlier in the week. Been doing that here on the regular it seems. Just before this stuff was the door switch. Fixed that by jamming a couple pennies in the door rim to make a little taller. Belt didn’t break, just wanted one on hand, looked a little worn. Figure if I have one on hand, it’ll never break

Attachments

• IMG_5610.png
      IMG_5610.png
      275.9 KB · Views: 4
    Top Bottom