• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

krvincen

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    Bought this not long ago as I’ve always thought I wanted one. One range trip and I just decided it wasn’t for me so it’s been sitting in safe since with less than 100 rounds through it. Cash price is $1,200, trade interests would mainly be quality American made 1911’s in either commander or officer size. For the right deal I could include the EOTech EFX I had mounted to it, it is a direct fit for Sig’s Delta Point Pro footprint under the plate or other handguns to make the value equal. Outside of adding parts, accessories, or other firearms I am NOT looking to add cash on my end. Includes original hard plastic Sig box and all paperwork, Legion challenge coin and Legion 511 Tactical soft zip up range case that you send off for after purchase along with three factory sig 15 round magazines. Also included is a new in package Wilson Combat leather OWB holster. I am located in Osceola directly between South Bend and Elkhart in North West Indiana. I’d like to keep it close, but could travel some for the right deal. Would like to see valid Indian DL and LTCH, I will show mine as well but nothing recorded. Must be a proper person legally able to own a handgun and at minimum 21 years of age.

Attachments

• IMG_2348.jpeg
      IMG_2348.jpeg
      536.5 KB · Views: 93
    • IMG_2347.jpeg
      IMG_2347.jpeg
      591.1 KB · Views: 102
    • IMG_2347.jpeg
      IMG_2347.jpeg
      314.8 KB · Views: 49
    • IMG_2371.jpeg
      IMG_2371.jpeg