Not open for further replies.

Vermin8r

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2024
    St. Joseph County
    I’ve been gun owner for a good few years now, though still less than ten (can’t remember how long exactly). For a while I just had a few practical pieces and then I went to my first gun show and it turned into an addiction. I’m a scavenger with a propensity to buy whatever’s cool and cheap. ;) I’m fairly handy and I like to pick up fixer-uppers that I think I can save; my amateur gunsmithing is aided by ten years of blacksmithing experience and five working at a mailing machine shop. Hopefully I can contribute some of my metalworking experience and other useful knowledge I’ve picked up. I get my random knowledge from random places and at least claim to have a vast wealth of marginally useful information. ;)

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I’ve been gun owner for a good few years now, though still less than ten (can’t remember how long exactly). For a while I just had a few practical pieces and then I went to my first gun show and it turned into an addiction. I’m a scavenger with a propensity to buy whatever’s cool and cheap. ;) I’m fairly handy and I like to pick up fixer-uppers that I think I can save; my amateur gunsmithing is aided by ten years of blacksmithing experience and five working at a mailing machine shop. Hopefully I can contribute some of my metalworking experience and other useful knowledge I’ve picked up. I get my random knowledge from random places and at least claim to have a vast wealth of marginally useful information. ;)
    Outstanding introduction post.
    You'll do well here.
    Welcome to Ingo from Lafayette

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Welcome from Noblesville !!
    You should fit in well here, as there are a bunch of us with an abundance of useless information here we just love to throw out...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom