• ...and so much more!
  • tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Biden Delays Sending Precision Weapons to Israel
    So, when the Israelis run short of precision weapons they’ll have to switch to dumb bombs and carpet bombing. Good ole Brandon - doing his part to ensure “no Palestinian left behind!” That should help minimize the possibility of future conflicts if no one remains in Gaza when it’s over.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I`m late to the party here like usual, and I`m just not going to be able to read through all of these pages, but I want to chime in.

I am an evangelical, independent, fundamental Baptist. I believe that the Holy Bible is THE inerrant, literal Word of God. In Genesis, the Lord God said that He would bless those who bless Israel, and curse those who curse Israel. Satan hates God, and he therefore hates God`s people. The Jewish people are God`s chosen people, and we gentiles, (Greeks), are grafted into His covenant and are able to be born again if we only accept Jesus Christ as Messiah.

The hamas attacks on Israel on October 7 2023 were absolutely 100% demonic. Atrocities were committed that defy description or human understanding, upon innocent, unarmed civilians for the sole reason that they are Jewish. They are God`s chosen people.

The United States has been blessed by God since our inception because the Founders, and the Colonists were largely Christian men who acknowledged God, and sought Him and His counsel. Even when the Republic accepted the American Holocaust, otherwise known as abortion, I believe that God still continued to bless us, mostly, because we were steadfast supporters of the Jewish State. Fast forward to today, and we are losing the blessing of God because as the last insult to the Lord, this administration has aided and abetted terrorists who state that they have been born for the sole purpose of wiping Israel off the map. We are in the last days of human history, the rapture will happen shortly and then the great tribulation will begin. In the meantime, the Jewish State of Israel is fighting for it`s very existence, and they`ve been abandoned by this corrupt, illegitimate administration that fouls our White House.

I for one loudly and strongly support Israel and the valiant IDF in their struggle to survive. Should I see Jewish people here in the U.S. being targeted and harmed, I will support and defend and protect them without hesitation. I will speak up and speak out about the vile people who seek to annihilate them and I will counter their vile lies with the truth. God bless Israel and God bless the United States.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

I knew it was coming.
    Now if Israel would learn to give the big guy his cut, along with the congress members they would probably get hundreds of billions in monetary aid. With no end in sight like Ukraine.

Israel needs to put a bug in the software they supply to the US military and maybe make those smart weapons dumb.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I`m late to the party here like usual, and I`m just not going to be able to read through all of these pages, but I want to chime in.

I am an evangelical, independent, fundamental Baptist. I believe that the Holy Bible is THE inerrant, literal Word of God. In Genesis, the Lord God said that He would bless those who bless Israel, and curse those who curse Israel. Satan hates God, and he therefore hates God`s people. The Jewish people are God`s chosen people, and we gentiles, (Greeks), are grafted into His covenant and are able to be born again if we only accept Jesus Christ as Messiah.

The hamas attacks on Israel on October 7 2023 were absolutely 100% demonic. Atrocities were committed that defy description or human understanding, upon innocent, unarmed civilians for the sole reason that they are Jewish. They are God`s chosen people.

The United States has been blessed by God since our inception because the Founders, and the Colonists were largely Christian men who acknowledged God, and sought Him and His counsel. Even when the Republic accepted the American Holocaust, otherwise known as abortion, I believe that God still continued to bless us, mostly, because we were steadfast supporters of the Jewish State. Fast forward to today, and we are losing the blessing of God because as the last insult to the Lord, this administration has aided and abetted terrorists who state that they have been born for the sole purpose of wiping Israel off the map. We are in the last days of human history, the rapture will happen shortly and then the great tribulation will begin. In the meantime, the Jewish State of Israel is fighting for it`s very existence, and they`ve been abandoned by this corrupt, illegitimate administration that fouls our White House.

I for one loudly and strongly support Israel and the valiant IDF in their struggle to survive. Should I see Jewish people here in the U.S. being targeted and harmed, I will support and defend and protect them without hesitation. I will speak up and speak out about the vile people who seek to annihilate them and I will counter their vile lies with the truth. God bless Israel and God bless the United States.
    Matthew 5:18, it is Jesus speaking

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne

I stand shoulder to shoulder with you sir.
    I am an old man whose time draws near with age and a failing body. My heart is strong, my soul is strong and my resolve unwavering. I commit my soul to Jesus and to my Jewish friends.
    I pray for the return of our savior Jesus… as he went out like a lamb, my hope is he returns like a lion and blesses those he deems worthy with the strength and skills necessary to overcome the evil that is upon the earth.

Top Bottom