Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Back in the early 70s I had a friend whose dad was really into the John Birch Society. We all thought he was really way too far to the right. All their pamphlets were "Get U.S. out of the U.N."

Now I realize he was just 50 years ahead of his time.
    Back in the early 2000's when I started shooting IDPA I would take Indiana 28 east out of Attica on the way to Wildcat Valley. Out in the middle of nowhere in a farmer's field was a sign that said that.
    Get US out
    of the
    UN.

About half the times I saw the sign it had been vandalized then eventually it was left to deuterate. That is something else I have noticed over the years, the prevalence of vandalism toward conservative people and themes. Not saying it does not work the other way to some extent but not as much. Jim.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That’s good. That one hasn’t crossed my feed yet.
    So he should not have pushed “warp speed“? Should not have gotten all bureaucratic obstacles out of the way for vaccines? At the early point most of us were hoping for a vaccine until major questions started showing how flawed the big pharma plan was.

The cartoon is true, that Fauchi was dirty was an unknown to most of us, and with all the irons Trump had in the fire I doubt that NIH/CDC reform was near the top of the list…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sorry for bad wording on my part. Are you saying he should or should not have pushed operation warp speed?
    He should have not, especially with the drug companies immune from their own gross misconduct. It was a license to maim and kill and he should have known better.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He should have not, especially with the drug companies immune from their own gross misconduct. It was a license to maim and kill and he should have known better.
    I believe that is what should have happened. With people dying at the time I want the powers to get out of the way of the cure. Unfortunately this lead to exposure of how corrupt everything is. I know I posted at the time I was glad the administration was removing obstacles when it seemed many were diligently working on the cure.

We have a tendency to forget our positions in March of 2020 now that so much corruption has been exposed. Call me naive but in 2020 I still did not expect corruption to the level we saw in a health and science situation.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

I believe the objective of Warp Speed was to allow the pharmaco's to put maximum effort and resources into developing a genuine vaccine. The first company to come up with a working vaxx would have been national heroes. Instead, we got 3 labs claiming theirs was the "true" vaccine, when none of them was more effective than lemon juice. No brand would expose the others lies since they were all frauds. I don't think many could have foreseen how corrupt and brazen the labs and healthcare wing of our government truly was.

And the shot was never free, the .gov paid them billions, on top of the research grants, for the placebo.

Top Bottom