• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Well, we are always expecting that anyway right. Just surprised when it hits any kind of publication.

I think the US could default on its debt as early as 2025, but probably in 2027.

We have kicked the can down the road as far as we can go.

It’s not just in the United States. Europe is in the same boat. So is Japan. This is why they need war.

They think by going into war, that’s the excuse to default on the debt. They simply will not pay China. If they try to sell their debt–good luck. We are not redeeming it. The same thing is happening in Europe.

So, once that happens, you go into war, and that is their excuse on this whole debt thing to collapse, which wipes out pensions etc. Then they can blame Putin.

This is the same thing Biden was doing before saying this was Putin’s inflation.

Then, with the whole CBDC thing (central bank digital currency) . . . . the IMF has already completed its digital coin, and they want that to replace the dollar as the reserve currency for the world. . . . These people are desperately just trying to hang on to power. Nobody wants to give it up, and nobody wants to reform.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Well, we are always expecting that anyway right. Just surprised when it hits any kind of publication.

Didn’t click the link, but read the text. Whoever wrote it is a moron.

The concept of two years of supply is sound, but not for any reasoning the writing is about. Just my opinion of course.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Seems like just a few years ago the government surplus authorities were pouring milk in the ground and killing livestock without taking it to market to maintain the price. Never saw a store with an empty shelf, or a store that wasn't running clearance sales to move the sluggish stock. Even poor people were driving new cars because the financing was so cheap and every level of cars were plentiful.

obozo gets in and immediately no ships can get unloaded, (while the shipping union is complaining about all the staff that was laid off at the docks) The national oil reserves are tapped dry because we cannot get oil out of the ground, Cars double in price and you cannot get them because of the chips needed (for all the accessories that no one wants anyway). Even if you are willing to pay the price, ordering what you actually want is difficult. Almost 1/2 of all the Buick dealers are gone due to GM trying to force multimillion dollar EV sign in.

All this happened in THREE years. THREE years of the installed moron signing executive orders that he cannot read or understand. Rule by decree is the method for a Monarchy not a Republic.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The headline is from a recent interview on USA watchdog. Zerohedge just used the content for their article. The OPs text is the interviewers summary. Video below is linked in the article.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Supply chain is getting dicey again and it'll get sporty as we go into the election.

If there's something you need or have been on the fence about and you see it available, buy it now...
    Not that its a big deal, but I'm a fan of the meijer brand Jalapeno cashews. Cant find most of that brand to save my life. pretty much only lightly salted available. Not an emergency, just weird.

And on a related note, I was approached at church today by a young father. Nice guy, but I'm not sure he truly has wrapped his head around what SHTF will truly mean. He's a hard working God fearing blue collar family man that would fit right in here.
    He asked me about a Carrington event part 2 Electric (literally) Boogaloo, and whether it would make our ham radios burst into flames like the telegraph wires/stations in 1859. I explained whats what, and the subsequent conversation indicated he is giddy for the quiet of stuff going down. I explained briefly the gravity (no electricity for years, groceries have 3 days of food, EOW status, etc.) But he remained positive and cocky.

If this was the Titanic movie and he was DeCaprio, Imagine him saying after the iceberg "Awesome! At least I dont have to be on the boat with her rich boyfriend anymore. THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!! I Cant wait to jump into that frigid north Atlantic water with no immediate chance of rescue!"

SMH

Last edited:

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Not that its a big deal, but I'm a fan of the meijer brand Jalapeno cashews. Cant find most of that brand to save my life. pretty much only lightly salted available. Not an emergency, just weird.

And on a related note, I was approached at church today by a young father. Nice guy, but I'm not sure he truly has wrapped his head around what SHTF will truly mean. He's a hard working God fearing blue collar family man that would fit right in here.
    He asked me about a Carrington event part 2 Electric (literally) Boogaloo, and whether it would make our ham radios burst into flames like the telegraph wires/stations in 1859. I explained whats what, and the subsequent conversation indicated he is giddy for the quiet of stuff going down. I explained briefly the gravity (no electricity for years, groceries have 3 days of food, EOW status, etc.) But he remained positive and cocky.

If this was the Titanic movie and he was DeCaprio, Imagine him saying after the iceberg "Awesome! At least I dont have to be on the boat with her rich boyfriend anymore. THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!! I Cant wait to jump into that frigid north Atlantic water with no immediate chance of rescue!"

SMH
    I see this often also. Young people who have had a relatively easy life often have no idea how bad things could be. Call it naive or youthful blinders, whatever. There are even some who think they have all the answers to every world, political and religious issue yet can’t solve any of the problems in their own life. These are the real space cadets. It can be very entertaining. Lol

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I see this often also. Young people who have had a relatively easy life often have no idea how bad things could be. Call it naive or youthful blinders, whatever. There are even some who think they have all the answers to every world, political and religious issue yet can’t solve any of the problems in their own life. These are the real space cadets. It can be very entertaining. Lol
    I call it normalcy bias...

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    When I first started studying SHTF back in 2016, I was immediately filled with a sense of dread. The more you study about hard times from the past, advice from residents of third world nations, and war game potential scenarios of the zombies coming for your brains, it gets stressful and complicated fast. It took many generations to build society to this point. You think you can piece humpty dumpty back together again if you can't get along with your neighbor, start a fire without matches, etc?

One caveat to all this though is I do believe there are fates worse than post-apocalyptic America, as hard as that is to imagine.

Top Bottom