• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    That short piece of video has 5 cuts in it. Talk about rehearsed and edited, I wonder how they are going to do that in the debate? Maybe that's why they hired Spielberg, with no audience, the debate maybe split screen and we won't even see it.
    Is it live, or is it Memorex?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's hard to say for certain that Biden is the most corrupt politician in US history. History is only what we read in books and on the internet at this point. We didn't live during Grant's or Harding's administrations.

But I kinda think that mother ****er put his influence as a high elected official up for sale. He wouldn't be the first, but he's the one we know something about.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    It's hard to say for certain that Biden is the most corrupt politician in US history. History is only what we read in books and on the internet at this point. We didn't live during Grant's or Harding's administrations.

But I kinda think that mother ****er put his influence as a high elected official up for sale. He wouldn't be the first, but he's the one we know something about.
    Others have certainly sold their influence but none, except maybe obummer is colluding with the globalist and possibly the ccp

Top Bottom