Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Thought that was a joke until I found that Zombiesare indeed voting 4 Obama

I’m Pro-Zombie and I Vote: our new mascot · zomblog

im_pro_zombie.jpg

I'm thinking about becoming the Indiana Zombies 4 Obama State Director :D

Send your $$ contributions 2 me or just send those evil guns because you will
    not need or want to own once "our" Master Obama is rightfully seated on the throne :xmad:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If any of you listen to 93.1 and Rush Limbaugh, you already know this. If not, well OMGWTF!!!!!!!!!

Lord And Master Messiah Obama says that and I quote... "Americans should be embarassed. If you don't speak spanish, your children should. Europeans come over here and speak english, french, german, and spanish. You should have to learn to speak a foreign language and if you don't, you should be embarassed...." WTFFF(Furry Flyin) Notice the emphasized part. They come HERE and speak english. If I go to France, I'll do what I can to learn french. They don't say in France, hey you have to learn English too. Don't get me wrong, learning a new language is GREAT! But you can't force that crap on me!

Also if you haven't heard... Iran launched nine missles today. aimed toward Israel. IAEA (The International Nuke People) even said that Iran hasn't slowed down their weapons, I mean nuclear program. And all Odumba wants to do is put harsher sanctions on them. He even said... AND I QUOTE! LOL "....Iran, DPRK(North commy Korea), Venezuela, these three Countries are so puny, they are no match for us. They know to fight us would be suicide..." or something like that... ANYWAY... He goes on to say how they only spend 1% of what we spend on our military, on theirs. Uh, HELLO!!!! 1% would buy a couple nice shiny atomic weapons on the black market! Hmmm. Our military might, versus a crate in a shipping container packed with Plutonium, Uranium, and some high explosives. Yep, they're no match. We inspect every shipping container before it lands on American soil... or even after it gets here... Oh and by the way, should Odumbassa become our.... **shiver** after he downgrades the military to Pre-Revolutionary war status, AND decides, as he has said he would, opens up diplomatic TALKS and incentives (WTF?!?!?!) We become no match for them because our COMMANDER IN CHEIF IS SITTING ON HIS HANDS PLAYING WITH HIS BUTTHOLE TO APPEASE OUR ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    So a guy with a "pro-zombie" sign, whatever that means, is automatically pro-Obama? I am not sure what your post is in relation to... In the article regarding this picture, there is not ONE reference to Obama. So, using logic, what part of this has anything to do with Barack Obama? If you want to look intelligent in facing an adversary, then use facts and similar, instead of looking like the opposite.

4Sarge: I have no intentions of voting for Obama, but lets use some logic in our opposition to him.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    So a guy with a "pro-zombie" sign, whatever that means, is automatically pro-Obama? I am not sure what your post is in relation to... In the article regarding this picture, there is not ONE reference to Obama. So, using logic, what part of this has anything to do with Barack Obama? If you want to look intelligent in facing an adversary, then use facts and similar, instead of looking like the opposite.

4Sarge: I have no intentions of voting for Obama, but lets use some logic in our opposition to him.

:nopity:

It's a Joke, if you follow the LINK provided it is directly from Zombie Time referencing voting. If I have offended your Obama sensitivities then please accept my TS. If you wish to critique my individual posts then I'll send them to you first for your editing pleasure, NOT ;)

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Reading is apparently not one of your strong suits:
    I have no intentions of voting for Obama, but lets use some logic in our opposition to him.

and:
    In the article regarding this picture, there is not ONE reference to Obama.

Sarcasm is not a powerful tool in convincing anyone of anything, other than those already on your side. BTW, I dont have time to proofread childishness... I suggest snide comments be sent to me via PM.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Reading is apparently not one of your strong suits:
    I have no intentions of voting for Obama, but lets use some logic in our opposition to him.

and:
    In the article regarding this picture, there is not ONE reference to Obama.

Sarcasm is not a powerful tool in convincing anyone of anything, other than those already on your side. BTW, I dont have time to proofread childishness... I suggest snide comments be sent to me via PM. [/quote]

Sarcasm is actually a very strong tool. I did not consider my post to be any more snide than your original response to my attempt at satire. If you read thru the Zombie Times you will see Obama referenced. If you do not care for my posts then "Don't Read Them" or comment on them and we will both be fine ;)

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I am meerly stating that we have more effective tools to combat Barack:
    This doesnt work: You are a ZOMBIE because you are voting for Barack.
    What does work: Barack Obama is against gun rights and many things that are beneficial to the US.

What I am saying is that maybe something like this should go in the break room, not in a place where INFORMATION needs to be posted, not things that can hurt our cause. We have a job to do: Keep Barack from office.

Sarcasm is strong? Obviously didnt take any formal education in rhetorical discourse.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    As long as the Zombies for Obama are the Slow Zombies. If the Fast Zombies are for Obama we're fuxed.

As for above.... Play Nice please. (before things get out of hand.)

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I am merely stating that we have more effective tools to combat Barack:
    This doesnt work: You are a ZOMBIE because you are voting for Barack.
    What does work: Barack Obama is against gun rights and many things that are beneficial to the US.

What I am saying is that maybe something like this should go in the break room, not in a place where INFORMATION needs to be posted, not things that can hurt our cause. We have a job to do: Keep Barack from office.

Sarcasm is strong? Obviously didnt take any formal education in rhetorical discourse.

It is actually POSTED HERE because any mention of Obama in any other forum category has resulted in the Mods moving it to the political forum and that's why I originally posted it here.

If you'd like to personally instruct me in Sarcasm or rhetorical discourse then I'll gladly make my self available to you. Otherwise, if your sensibilities are offended Do Not Read or Comment on My Posts ;)

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Alright. Fine. You have my public apology. I have been an ass and roundly so that I admonish myself to the state of disgraced. My actions and words are uncalled for and PM has been sent.

Top Bottom